WZCW Discussion Thread

All matches are now confirmed (with Jabari v Grindhouse added to the card) so you should know your match. Boards will be up either today or tomorrow. Deadline's the 2nd October. No extensions.

Okay, cool.

A Few questions. What is my match?When is the deadline? Can I get an extension? And may I suggest adding Jabari vs Grindhouse to the card?
It's Eve Taylor v Lynx
Deadline is the 12th of Never
Of course you can
Nah that's a shit match idea

Apologies to @Dan Severn's Moustache for the rubbish I posted today. As I said on Discord, my laptop charger shit the bed today. Gave it to the wean last night to watch TV shows and now it won't charge. I'll have a new one when I get paid on Friday. But until then, I'm really sorry. I had a great conclusion planned for this arc and now it is ruined.

Due to the fact that everyone's laptop has broken for TONIGHT ONLY the deadline is moving to 11:59pm PST. That gives 3 hours extra to complete the shows.

Apologies in advance; this is not gonna be my best work. Had so much shit on at work over the last week that's impacted on myself and my other half directly (yes, we work together) that's just had me not even wanting to think of putting an RP together. I'll get something out, and I'll do what I can to make it the best I can, but it won't be what it should be.

...well, it's up. I can't imagine it'll be enough but I've given it a go at least.

On the plus side it's the shortest one I think I've done in YEARS.

Apologies to @Dan Severn's Moustache for the rubbish I posted today. As I said on Discord, my laptop charger shit the bed today. Gave it to the wean last night to watch TV shows and now it won't charge. I'll have a new one when I get paid on Friday. But until then, I'm really sorry. I had a great conclusion planned for this arc and now it is ruined.

No need to apologise mate, shit happens and there's nobody to blame.

Thanks to Yaz for an awesome write up in the Hall of Fame thread. Really put the hairs on my arm up. Super writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back