BenUssR v2

FYI, since i've decided to post here again, I have been the victim of admin abuse.

Fuck this place, im never coming back.

I was banned for "spamming" and "flaming" yet I never used a cuss word nor have I said anything negative about any poster individually. I wasn't spamming, and if the admins are that fucking stupid- So be it.

I have more intelligence in two itty bitty fingers than Jake does in his whole body. Why? Because I don't sit around, bored all day, wondering what to do- Until I decide to mess with someone's account for no reason.

Well, don't even bother in replying, im not coming back to follow-up on this thread. This forum has become a horrible place to post- To many fucking marks and to many fucking kids running around thinking they own everything.

Jake, get a fucking clue you dumbass.

whomever banned me on my other account- BenUssR, was completely wrong.

DIAR, infractions for flaming and spamming. They were all correctly given.

He banned me forever, for what...

^^^See above.

Saying your idea is wrong and providing you with my own?

And flaming other users in the process.

Thats bullshit and if I can get banned for that I don't want to be here...

And yet you came on here and made another account.

And if I get banned by the time I get back, thats even more bullshit.

You in the prison instead.

I haven't done a damn thing wrong

Flaming, spamming & Multiple accounts. Case closed.

and I have been posting here longer than you have Jake.

So?

Longer than the whole damn staff-

And yet they've all achieved mod spots before you. Weird.

Unless you've been here for about five years...

6 actually.

Since im 19 and i've been here since age 12-13.

Fascinating.

But whatever, its a forum. I come here to look at what the IWC is brewing up and that is all. I rarely post here anymore, if at all...

'Cus your banned probably.

Sun Tzu would get a kick out of this. :shooter:

The Art Of War is shit.

You win mighty admin.

Your a fucktard plus three.

Get a fucking life you pale loser. Next time, if your going to ban someone.... ATLEAST HAVE A VALID REASON.

Because I assure you, you are a fucking idiot if you think that was spamming.

Bye loser.

You win mighty admin.

Get a fucking life you pale loser. Next time, if your going to ban someone.... ATLEAST HAVE A VALID REASON.

Bye loser.

PPS: I find it hilarious how you didn't even know Sun Tzu was your former head admin. You don't even know the history of the website you post at. That makes it all the more hilarious.

FYI, since i've decided to post here again, I have been the victim of admin abuse.

We must both clarify that it wasn't sexual.

Fuck this place, im never coming back.

You will.

I was banned for "spamming" and "flaming" yet I never used a cuss word nor have I said anything negative about any poster individually.

Then you need to find out what flaming means. I really enjoyed your Benoit post.

I wasn't spamming, and if the admins are that fucking stupid- So be it.

So be it. Spammer.

I have more intelligence in two itty bitty fingers than Jake does in his whole body.

Intelligence in fingers is possibly the most pointless thing of all time. I'd rather have minimal intelligence everywhere instead of uber intelligence in two fingers.

Why? Because I don't sit around, bored all day, wondering what to do-

Sitting around bored alll day maing lots of money. That's what I do.

Until I decide to mess with someone's account for no reason.

For flaming, spamming & multiple accounts.

Well, don't even bother in replying, im not coming back to follow-up on this thread.

You'll read it though.

This forum has become a horrible place to post-

Yet YOU post here,.

To many fucking marks

Wrestling forums have a habbit of having marks on them. I dont know why.

and to many fucking kids running around thinking they own everything.

I'm older than you.

Jake, get a fucking clue you dumbass.

Yo momma.

You win mighty admin.

Indeed

Your a fucktard plus four. HaHa I win.

Get a fucking life you pale loser.

I've just come back from Greece. I assure you I'm not pale.

Next time, if your going to ban someone.... ATLEAST HAVE A VALID REASON.

I DID HAVE A VALID REASON. Oh no wait. I DIDN'T BAN YOU.

Then I and everyone else on ths board is a fucking idiot.

Bye loser.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

PPS: I find it hilarious how you didn't even know Sun Tzu was your former head admin. You don't even know the history of the website you post at. That makes it all the more hilarious.

Why would I know that? You've been here longer, you should tell me.

The history of WZ? WTF? It's a forum. Who cares?

I find it funny that most of the prisoners that get put in here deny breaking any rules even though we can clearly see the evidence that proves otherwise.

Hence the name.

Honestly, do you think you can stop me from getting new accounts?

No, you can't.

You'd have to lock the entire forum which would be bad for new members and eventually add more work to the admin who has to accept every member.

Anyways...

I didn't break any of the rules- And that benoit post, didn't flame a single person. It was a shot at Chris Benoit and his idiotic way at killing a HOF career. And that wasn't why I disputed the warnings from yesterday.

I didn't spam, I didn't flame.. That's that. If you think otherwise, you have the intelligence of a drunk rat.

I honestly don't believe your story Jake. If you are what you say, you woulden't of spammed this thread trying to call me out when obviously- I didn't care enough to come back, until now.

Anyways, have fun running your online forum here. I can see you guys make real progress at doing..... Whatever it is you do here... But go on, continue to listen to idiotic storyline ideas from 15 year olds, continue deleting the same f'n thread three times when a story comes up- Because god knows the ******s here can't look before they post... And have fun managing a useless forum that serves no purpose other than to waste people's time on meaningless issues such as "Who's the better wrestler."

Now im off to make another account... One that you don't know about.

Night' douche bag.

They already did.

I bet they can't block proxy servers and an IP address I can change.

If this is how they manage a website, i'll be the annoying prick who creates problems especially since I just wanted to make a quick post or two and disappear into the background.. But then they warned me without a reason...

Now i've given you plenty of reasons... But meh, im not gonna sit there and be ridiculed for things I never did.

They already did.

I bet they can't block proxy servers and an IP address I can change.

If this is how they manage a website, i'll be the annoying prick who creates problems especially since I just wanted to make a quick post or two and disappear into the background.. But then they warned me without a reason...

Now i've given you plenty of reasons... But meh, im not gonna sit there and be ridiculed for things I never did.

We can contact your ISP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back