BenUssR v2

Hey Ben, I thought you said you were leaving and never coming back. Seriously, admit it. You love this forum! WZ! You love it! You just can't stop coming on here because it's just the best forum with the best staff on the internet! Why else would you make a billion accounts after threatening to leave all the time?

And yes, Jonny will contact your ISP address. Then mummy and daddy will take away your internet. Hell, you're probably getting told to get off your fat ass and leave your computer for at least five minutes all the time from them. By the way, I believe that someone who sits there making lots of accounts to avoid a ban on a wrestling forum is really the one who has no life.

I LOVE BEN. He's never coming back, but he comes back. He never flames, but he flames. This guy is awesome.

I find him mildly amusing, also that he thinks he is unbannable but the admins can cut the cord at anytime!

I know that, you know that. But Ben doesn't think it's possible. I'll let him come back a few more times.

I know that, you know that. But Ben doesn't think it's possible. I'll let him come back a few more times.

Should be amusing. Think he will wait until late at night in hopes of avoiding you and an IP ban? He has been pretty quiet.

Oh dear God no, he escaped. Well, you bested us. You realise now you'll be properly banned? Fucking moron. *Goes back to his paperwork*

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

Ben you need to know that Jake and Jonny are letting you do this, it's not because they can't stop you it's because they don't want to. They can cut the cord at anytime.

Why the fuck am I still in prison then I havnt done anything wrong you fucking ********s

Well this is the 1st time i read this thread...and i only read the 1st 2 posts in the 1st page and this page...i was dieing of laughter that i had to use the bathroom bc Jake changed his name from BenUssR v2 to Special Needs Ben

Jake you are the fucken man!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back