whitecracker

Not only is this the worst wrestling website I have ever been registered with, but this is the WORST website period I have ever been registered with! I wouldn't recommend a ****** to this ass website. You can't prove I had multiple accounts anyway. I am never coming back here again, and I hope this website dry up and go away!

Well I can. Because you have a unique IP address that relates to your computer. I check on my admin control pannel and it shows me that you've had two accounts. Hey presto.

Not only is this the worst wrestling website I have ever been registered with, but this is the WORST website period I have ever been registered with!
Yeah, that's why it's the most active wrestling forum online. Cause we suck so much.
I wouldn't recommend a ****** to this ass website.
Thank god, the prison can only handle so many of your brothers.
You can't prove I had multiple accounts anyway.
I think you'll find he can. It's not even hard. IP address bitch, google it.
I am never coming back here again, and I hope this website dry up and go away!
Yeah, you wishing it upon us here has doomed us all. Heaven help us if a backwater hick pig fucker such as yourself wishes the site harm. It's amazing the sites managed to stay up for years with such a concentrated resistance as yours.

=I=

Yeah, that's why it's the most active wrestling forum online. Cause we suck so much. Thank god, the prison can only handle so many of your brothers. I think you'll find he can. It's not even hard. IP address bitch, google it. Yeah, you wishing it upon us here has doomed us all. Heaven help us if a backwater hick pig fucker such as yourself wishes the site harm. It's amazing the sites managed to stay up for years with such a concentrated resistance as yours.

=I=

Most active wrestling site my ass! Most active snobs!

Yep, ass kisser that's been here longer than you, and will be here long after you're gone and forgotten.

This isn't the only website in the world, fool! I am registered at many websites, and this is the only one that bans people for nothing!

Fu*uck you and everyone else that posts here!

What the hell do you know more than me? Wrestling? You are a joke, like this bitch ass website!

You're stupid enough to get put in prison, then flame mods. You're not exactly a brainbox are you?

Seeings as the websites a joke, why do you not let it go and leave?

Whitecracker- The 33-yr.-old Racist Virgin. Pleased to meet ya. Not really.

I gotta say, this guy's the most entertaining prisoner we've had around here in awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back