whitecracker

He's gotta be a racist, i mean just look at his name, if that doesn't say racist i dont know what does

Bitch ass poster don't even know how ta spell fuck. Well, I'll be wheelbarrowed on a Tuesday morning. Books are yo' friends, son!

He'd benefit from a speil chequer as well. He doesn't even have to read to use one of those

This isn't the only website in the world, fool! I am registered at many websites, and this is the only one that bans people for nothing!

Fu*uck you and everyone else that posts here!

Now if people round here get banned for nothing and you don't like it, why not go visit one of these high-class sites and spend time talking about how
Cena Fu*ucking Rulz cos I sayz so and he sells T-shrits

I see some of you bastards are still talking sh*it! I had left but many of you are not satified until you get the last word! You people seem to have pleasure off of someone elses misery! Do me a favor and grow the hell up!

I see some of you bastards are still talking sh*it! I had left but many of you are not satified until you get the last word! You people seem to have pleasure off of someone elses misery! Do me a favor and grow the hell up!

Do me a favor & dont come back if you think this website is so 'gay'

Go away. Talking about you behind your back is fun :)

'i had left' but I came back. Cut the umbilical cord. You make me ashamed to share part of my name with you. And of course there's pleasure in other's misery, because it's not our misery.

Do me a favor & dont come back if you think this website is so 'gay'

Aw, CM, don't scare him away! He's the best thing to happen to the Prison in a long time. Kieran got boring back in March, noone's ever cared about Mozzarella, and that whole "Wes the Prison n00b" thing was just awkward and uncomfortable to watch unfold. It may be bold to say this, but I think this guy may be as much fun as TNARULZWWESUX. Remember him? Good times. Wow, that was back when I was still Edgefan#1.

Sting316 was shit. He was a dumbass on purpose simply to get himself over.
Now, THIS GUY, this guy is truly making an ass out of himself, unintentionally, and I love it.
He'll now probably start calling me "CRACKER!!" even though he has no way of knowing whether I'm white or not. Then he'll probably say something stupidly racist like "I can tell u white cuz u typ like a white boy", which in reality is more of a compliment to white people, and an insult to minorities, thus proving my theory that this guy is a 100% genuine dumbass.

what i really dont understand is that if he hates this site so much why does he have two accounts? does he have so much hate that he needs to take it out in the form of two users?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back