whitecracker

I see some of you bastards are still talking sh*it! I had left but many of you are not satified until you get the last word! You people seem to have pleasure off of someone elses misery! Do me a favor and grow the hell up!

It's called schadenfreude in German. Your misery is delicious.

Schadenfreude- German for happiness at the misfortune of others. There's a song about good 'ole schadenfreude. I'll modify it just a little, to fit the situation. Enjoy, Mikey.

Right now you are down and out, and feeling really crappy,
And when I see how sad you are, it sort of makes me... HAPPY!!
Sorry Mikey, human nature, nothin' I can do. It's-
Schadenfreude: Making me feel glad that I'm not you!

Do you ever clap when a waitress falls and drops a tray of glasses?
And ain't it fun to watch figure skaters, falling on their asses?
Don't you feel all warm and cozy watchin' people out in the rain? That's-
Schadenfreude: People taking pleasure in your pain!

Watching a vegetarian being told she just ate chicken,
Or watching a frat boy realize just what he put his dick in,
Being on an elevator when somebody shouts "Hold the door!!" "NO!!"
Schadenfreude: Fuck you, lady, that's what stairs are for!

Straight-A students getting B's, -Ex's getting STD's,
Waking doormen from their naps, Watching tourists reading maps,
Football players getting tackled, CEO's getting shackled,
Watching actors never reach the ending of thier Oscars speech!

Schadenfreude! Schadenfreude! Yeah, Schadenfreude! Schadenfreude!

The world needs people like you, Mikey, who've been kicked around by fate.
'Cuz when people see you, they don't wanna be you, and that makes them feel great!
You provide a vital service to society, it's good for me!
Schadenfreude! Making the world a better place, making the world a better place,
making the world a better place... to be!

S-C-H-A-D-E-N-F-R-E-U-D-E!!

and if you all hate white cracker so much then just ban him already, i for one think hes weird, sorry shango

just a wrestling enthusiasts who has been thinking about joining for a while now

who are you people

I am IrishCanadian25. Who are you?

And more importantly, does your Milkshake bring all the boys to the yard? And it is like, better than yours? Can you teach me, but will you have to charge? I know I want it. The thing that makes me. La La-la La La. Warm it up.

Ah I see. Soemthign told me there was something odd there. I need to come in here more and get to know things like that better.

Some people do get away with, at least for a little while. It's the idiots who come in and defend their other accounts or act familiar with the place that get caught right away.

If he got laid, he wouldn't be so pissed off. Odds are he just realized how much he sucks. In that "Billy Gunn winning KOTR" form of sucking.

If he got laid, he wouldn't be so pissed off. Odds are he just realized how much he sucks. In that "Billy Gunn winning KOTR" form of sucking.

you mean the '(whiney voice) my name's billy and I just won KOTR, the only problem is that people still think that I (normal voice) absolutely suck' way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back