Final Words on the Religion/Homosexuality Debate

Fine, talk about Conan/The Office/NFL and I'll be gone.

No, you won't. You'll keep coming back over and over because you just have to have the last word.

Hell, this thread is proof of that. Look at the title, for Christ's sake.

Twist, just give it up. They hate you for who you are, what you are, what you believe, and do so because it's not what they believe, and nothing you say will change that or stop them from tearing you apart for standing by your beliefs.

You see, your opinion, your beliefs, your feelings, anything about you is wrong, and doesn't matter to them because only THEIR opinion counts here. You, Me, anyone who doesn't think exactly the same as them is torn down, ridiculed, hated on, and treated like shit, because that's how assholes like them handle people who don't see it their way. And if you mention God, oh no!!!! Don't go there!!!! Can't defend God here, don't want any of that. God has no home amongst these people, and as that is so neither will they with him.

It's all true. Now go away forever. Really, taking that path would probably be best for everyone. See you in another life Game Rage.

Fine, talk about Conan/The Office/NFL and I'll be gone.

So Conan O'Brien was a special guest on the most recent episode of The Office, and afterward was announced as the newest member of the NBC NFL Pregame show, showing that his whole tonight show debacle was a work.
Twist, you still there? No? Good.
No doubt Conan's first big discussion will be an argument about who is better between Brett Favre and Kurt Warner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back