Request A Sig From Stinger!

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
Welcome folks to my brand new request thread! Now, I just recently started using Photoshop (Thanks to Safari), and it's head and shoulders better than GIMP. I feel that I'm making better sigs, and that benefits all of you. However, I only really feel comfortable making sigs that focus on one person or thing. If you are to request, here is a guideline that you can follow.

What's it about?
Text?
Who should be in it?
Other Details

All I ask for in return, is rep and credit.

With that said... Request away!

I'll be the first to request.... I might not use it on this site though.

What's it about?
- Ric Flair

Text?
The Nature Boy

Who should be in it?
Donald Duck, lmao Just playin. Ric Flair of course.

Other Details
Please put $afari.GFX in small text somewhere around the nature boy text. You can put your name on there to if you think I'm going to try to claim it as my own lol.

I'll be the first to request.... I might not use it on this site though.

What's it about?
- Ric Flair

Text?
The Nature Boy

Who should be in it?
Donald Duck, lmao Just playin. Ric Flair of course.

Other Details
Please put $afari.GFX in small text somewhere around the nature boy text. You can put your name on there to if you think I'm going to try to claim it as my own lol.

I'll get to it when I can, Safari. PSD Dreams is currently down and Planet Renders doesn't have any renders of Flair.

I apologize for the delay. Here's your sig.

2movzhx.png

Think of making a sig out of this pic:

20080511002.jpg

Preferably no text on it whatsoever and a black & white background. I'd like the belts to be visible but the bottom part of their legs aren't needed (keep them in if you wish though). Think you can pull it off?

Hey Stinger,

I wanted to know if you can make a Vegeta sig using this pic. I would appreciate it and of course, you get full credit.

30hvpkn.png

I'm sure you'll know what to do with it. Just a fitting theme and the title "The Prince Vegeta" would be good. Thanks.

Hey I figured i'd throw a request in there..

What's It About:The Rock
Who's In it: The Rock
Text:The Peoples Champion The Rock
Colors:preferably a light blue background...The color of the text is up to you..Whatever meshes well with the bg.

Thanks in advance.

Hey stinger. You as well as anyone should no that my spelling isnt the best in the forums. and that people tdont exactly like me. I would like a sig that says "Its Hardcore to be hated!" or something like that and just add the most random pictures you ca find of like a taco and a midget and maybe a guy with blood on his face. I'll green rep you..even though you've red repped me before :disappointed: no but really rep + credit will be given

What's it about?
Text?
Who should be in it?
Other Details

QUOTE]

What? Miz came to play.
Text? Headline "The Miz" by line "...came to play"
Who? THE Miz!
Other details? I want the Miz in the forefront with the belt. Possibly in his "I'm Awesome" pose. In the backround I'd like Michael Cole applauding.
10michaelcole.jpg

I want Miz to have an intense look on his face at least. And also in the background, if it will look good, add in a skull crushing finale and/or "Angry Miz Girl"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back