Request A Sig From Stinger!

I'm not sure I'm more of a idea guy, not great at putting it together. In my head maybe melinas face on goldbergs body, or ultimately a sig that makes you think it's goldberg but it's really melina saying whose next in a provocative ****e way.

What's it about?
-Natalya
Text?
"You mess with the best, you go down with the rest"
Who should be in it?
-Natalya

Mediocare, I cant do yours. Other ideas?

Diva, you gotta stop. I'm not doing yours because you've already requested the same thing from Arlo and AD. We don't take too kindly to that around here. Let one of them do it if they still want to.

Hey Stinger can you make me a graphic?

Size: 250 (height)x450(width)
Text: NWA: Ahead of the game.
Font: Something original, I'll let you decide which one.
Pictures: Whichever you want.

I'm pretty easy going with requests because I know how good you make GFX's.

Rep and if you want link your thread to it.

Thanks

2jey7no.png

How's that?

OK I've got a WZCW one for you. I'm going to be in a tag team with someone and I kindof wanted a sig for when we get into a little bit down the line, so I won't really be able to credit you for a while but I'll obviously still rep you for it.

Our two characters are based on Abyss from TNA and The Miz, our tag team name is "tormented souls" and we are heels. I don't really have anything specific in mind just something that has our team name, the characters and there is a dark/evil theme to it.

Thanks in advance, I know if you pick up the job you'll produce something great.

Gil, it's very hard for me to get the pictures in the text for you on this one. Nothing fits, and everything just looks weird. Feel free to request something different, or even take it somewhere else. I apologize for not being able to get this done.

Horace, I'll get to yours soon.

One with a Picture of an old school and new school Dr Dre with the text reading "Detox, it's coming". Bland in some weed and some text "Aftermath" in top corner transparent.

This might be easier to get to. Thanks Stinger.

Stinger my man whenever you get the time I would truly appreciate a sig of our new World Heavyweight Champion Christian with some post match shots with him and the belt and maybe some studio shots when they get done. Please and Thank-you very much my good man.

Hey Stinger, could I get a Christian as the new World Heavyweight Champion sig? Would be much appreciated!

Hey Stinger, could i please ask for a pic with CM Punk and Chris Jericho with the tagline: ''The best in the World at what they do''? Please, also could you use a combination of dark green and dark purple colours?
Thanks, would really appreciate it!

Any chance of a sig of christian with the world title with "Smackdown = The peep show" written somwhere on the sig. If its too much to ask dont worry about it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back