Request A Sig From Stinger!

If you ever feel up to it I was wanting something of a mash-up between the DX Army and the Chaingang Battalion, maybe using these images:

196070-bigthumbnail.jpg

res5.jpg

cena-live-fast-fight-hard-wallpaper-1.jpg

I need a refreshing sig, and I was wondering if you could help.

Info: A Detroit Tigers sig featuring Justin Verlander, Austin Jackson, and Jose Valverde. Text being 'Eat 'Em Up Tigers!'

Please and thanks.

Do you think you make have the background of blue with a translucent Rock, HBK, Austin and Cena, Orton and Morrison to take their places? (Morrison where HBK is, Orton where Ausin is, and Cena where Rock is. I'd appreciate if Cena's in the middle seeing as he's the face of the 'E now) Titled "Brand New Day"

Once again, thanks a lot and I appreciate if you manage to make a poster out of this. Also, I've repped you just because so far you've done an awesome job.

And here are the Images

ROCK

therock.jpg

Morrison

john-morrison.jpg

HBK

hbk_bm11.jpg

ORTON
randy_orton___hq_standee.png

Austin

stone_cold_steve_austin_1596.jpg

I don't understand. Can you clarify the request?

Well, the rock, Austin and HBK in the background. All fading. Overlapping them are Morrison (overlapping HBK), Orton (overlapping Austin) and Cena (overlapping Rock) with the title "Brand New Day" Y'know like the changing of the guard? Passing of the torch and such?

Hi, really new here, been reading for a few years tho, just new at posting here. Would you make me a sig that has The Miz And Triple H on turnbuckles with the championship belts, with the words (The Awesome Assassin) in like a Bold Italic font? Possibly with like a royal blue backing? I Would greatly appreciate it and will give you rep power as soon as I figure out how to do that!

So I was asked to remove the R-Truth one, so I have a new Idea . I want the Sig to look like a Goldberg sig, but instead it's Melina and she or the sig is saying whose next. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back