[Request/Offer] Feedback Thread

Kermit

the Frog
Maybe we can post requests and offering of feedback here. It'll make it where people can easily see who is offering and who is requesting.

Also, it won't spam up the discussion page with 3-5 pages of feedback trading every round.

Just an idea. Cheers.

I shall reward any good feedback I get this round with some shiny rep, and if I have time after studying for finals I will likely return FB. I really want people to read mine (and Sab's) RPs. Lots of hard work went into this round, believe it or not.

I know everyone would like feedback, so here's my deal:

There are like three of you I owe FB for already. They have priority. After that, I will cherry pick out some random peeps if and when I get the chance to. No promises, but hopefully I'll get to a few of you guys.

I am offering feedback if I can manage to get WI-FI at Gamestop as I wait for the release of Skyrim.

Feedback is up for Phoenix, Dirtyjose, and CM Pancake. Sorry to everyone else, but I'm only going to do a for sure three this round. I might do some others if I have extra time, but that is not for certain.

Return feedback has been given to Kermit. (Love you bro! :D )

I will give feedback for the first three to ask.

I hate the tired old routine of asking people who want feedback if they want feedback, but if you really want feedback let me know, I promised I'd do some more and I'd be more likely to get round to it if I felt obligated. For the round just gone I mean.

Just got my RP up. I'll be doing feedback-for-feedback, but only until Tuesday. After that, I will be away for about a week...

I loved writing my RP. It was cool handling all those characters, including my original guy.

Much FB appreciated, will be met with rep & fb.

I'll give you some Feedback in the morning Numbers.

Anyone who gives me feedback will get some back, otherwise I'll do some more in the morning for who I feel like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back