Warrior Speaks Out!

asiatic7

The Doctor Of Veganomics!!!
Last week, I was listening to a podcast on MLW radio featuring the Ultimate Warrior. He spoke very candidly about a number of different topics including his lawsuit against WWE. The REAL story behind the "Self Destruction" DVD, life after wrestling and his other buisness ventures. To any of you guys who saw the "Self Destruction" DVD, Warrior has his side of the story (of course) and adresses many of the topics discussed on the DVD. He sounded very genuine and honest and also very inspirational. I want to know if any of you guys heard the podcast, seen the DVD and what is your overall thoughts on the whole controversy?

I like Warrior's personality, he always seems very genuine during his real-life interviews. A lot of people tend to think that he's quite odd, thinking that his character reflects his actual personality, but he seems very intelligent and 'business-wise'. I don't really know a lot about this whole controversy, but from what I've read and seen on clips it seemed pretty messy. Non-the-less, regardless of said mess he will be in the HOF one day, the same way that Savage's messy past will be overlooked one day and he'll be inducted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back