Whats it like getting drunk?

Sasori

Pope of Dope
I've had many chances in my life to get drunk, but I always said NO BITCH! Even to really, really, really hot girls. So how does it feel to get drunk? Like I know you get dizzy and shit, but thats minor crap. Whats the real deal? Or is it just getting dizzy and becoming a dumbass and than the next morning getting a hang over?

How many threads do you plan to make about how you're straight edge and therefore better than us?

Brother.

BUT THE T SHIRT BUY THE T SHIRT

you can't describe it.

Dizzy? That's not what being drunk is like at all. It's impossible to describe unless you've felt it. Your body just feels fantastic, everything feels kind of loose and you just feel like you can say or do things you wouldn't normally do or would keep bottled up inside. It really makes you want to talk and go out and have a good time.

Hard to describe it really. I don't really understand the straight edge thing to be honest; you only live once, you should make the most of it.

It really depends on the person. I'm a happy drunk, the more I drink, the funnier I am, truly. I also seem to play pool better or at least I think I do. 8,9,10 shots of Crown and I'm feelin' fine. Throw in a few Irish Carbombs and boom, I'm laughing, joking more, having a great time.

I'm lucky, I don't get hangovers, that and I drink like four glasses of water before I pass out. Being drunk can be fun.

However I don't know why, if I am drinking Tequila, I can get mean and want to pick/start a fight.

Harthan I just asked how its like getting drunk! I'll edit out the Straight Edge part! Jesus you happy man?

Just because you get drunk, does not mean you start acting like a dumbass. I for one, am a very chill drunk. I wax Philosophical, I converse with my friends about important socio-economic issues.

As for your question: I find getting drunk to be a great release for my anger. It's not always my answer, but it gets its fair share of excercise.

See, I'm hesitant to answer this because if I make it sound too good, I don't want you to feel like you're missing anything. But if I make it sound too bad, it'll be obvious that I'm bullshitting you. So... honesty.

When you first get started, you'll notice your skin becoming warmer, and maybe a little bit of numbness in the face. That's the indication that you've hit the buzzed stage. The buzzed stage is by far the best, all downhill from there. This is where the "reduced inhibitions" you hear so much about start.

At the buzzed stage, you're still in control, but you laugh much more easily, about pretty much anything. Any joke is funny. You also start to talk a lot louder for no apparent reason, and you're much less concerned about what people think of you. This is the stage where you'll be likely to just walk right up to the hottest girl you see and ask her out with no worries at all.

Past that, you get to the drunk stage. Vision gets a little blurry here, speech starts to slur a bit, and the inhibition loss becomes more severe, sometimes to the point of being problematic. This is the stage where you'll see people doing those stereotypical drunk things like taking off clothing and dancing on tables. It's funny at the time as long as everyone else is drunk too, but you pray the pictures don't find their way onto facebook. Depending on your level of tolerance adn the combination of things you've had to drink, if your'e going to get sick, this is where it starts. It's not too late to turn back at this point, but the inhibition loss tends to make you forget that.

Next, comes plastered. This is where it stops being fun for most people. Speech is very noticeably slurred at this point, it's difficult to get around without assistance, and you've gone from being the life of the party, to the guy in the corner trying his best not to pass out. Needless to say, it's not really fun from this point on. Trying to sleep at this point can be problematic because of "the spins". This is the phenomenon in which lying on your back and closing your eyes causes a sensation like the room spinning, causing severe nausea. The cure for this is to sleep on a couch with one leg firmly on the floor. That stops the sensation just enough to allow sleep.

If you manage to get past this (usually because you drank so much before the alcohol hit your system that you proceeded quickly through the plastered stage), you get to the blackout stage. Not everyone hits this point, but for those of us that it's happened to, it's not something you ever want to happen again. This is what causes all those stories you hear of people waking up in gutters and not remembering the previous night.

Hopefully that about covers it. In summary, it's not the best thing int he world and if you choose to never do it, you wont' have missed all that much. But it can be fun in the right setting, with the right people,and the right mindset.

Harthan I just asked how its like getting drunk! I'll edit out the Straight Edge part! Jesus you happy man?

No, this is pretty much gonna happen whenever you start talking about straight edge/drugs/alchohol, what have you.

Brother.

I'm not saying you should drink or anything, and I'm not telling you how to live your own life, but you would be doing yourself a favor if you dropped the Straight Edge "lifestyle."

In regards to the question, it's a great feeling. Nearly anything suddenly becomes fun to do, but it's hard to describe what you feel. Maybe it's because I drink such a exorbitant amount at parties I can't remember what I was feeling the night before.

Oh fine I wont make any drug related threads, dude I just wanted to know if getting drunk or what ever could be a good thing some times, I never said I was better than any of you.

Brother.

i just had my 21st birthday and got so messed up with all the mixed drinks i had on top of beer that i do not even remember half the shit i even did. my friends told me some fucked up shit that i find scary and wish not to drink again. just kidding;)

Oh fine I wont make any drug related threads, dude I just wanted to know if getting drunk or what ever could be a good thing some times, I never said I was better than any of you.

Brother.

Let me tell ya something, brother, you're taking Hollywood's lines, dude, and the bWZo doesn't approve, brother.

Cause whatcha gonna do, brother, when the bWZo runs wild on YOU?

Getting drunk is awesome, especially if you're with females that are also drunk and who like to get frisky and touchy with you (because you can touch them back, within reason). Being drunk...hmm, here's how I would describe it: your head feels a bit heavy, you feel numb, happy, and you say everything that's on your mind.

Brother.

you've implied it in other threads...and what's the deal with brother? Just because harthans black you think you can call him brother?

Getting drunk is awesome, especially if you're with females that are also drunk and who like to get frisky and touchy with you (because you can touch them back, within reason). Being drunk...hmm, here's how I would describe it: you head feels a bit heavy, you feel numb, happy, and you say everything that's on your mind.

This.

lol Idk what I'm gonna do Harthan...
maybe I'll throw candy at another direction, maybe the bWZo will go running over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back