Whats it like getting drunk?

lol Idk what I'm gonna do Harthan...
maybe I'll throw candy at another direction, maybe the bWZo will go running over it.
we would follow candy but as a whole it's unnatural and poisons our body. Damn that straight edge lifestyle I can't eat it.

you've implied it in other threads...and what's the deal with brother? Just because harthans black you think you can call him brother?
Dude I didn't even know Harthan was black lol, I thought every one here except me was white.

Man, fuck you guys. I put a lot of effort into my description of being drunk and no one even acknowledged it. Dicks.

Man, fuck you guys. I put a lot of effort into my description of being drunk and no one even acknowledged it. Dicks.

I read through it, but I think being eloquent is a bad thing when trying to describe the effects of excessive alcohol. Unless you wear a robe and take swigs of a fine wine in between puffs from a pipe in front of a grand fireplace.

I read through it, but I think being eloquent is a bad thing when trying to describe the effects of excessive alcohol. Unless you wear a robe and take swigs of a fine wine in between puffs from a pipe in front of a grand fireplace.

Yeah, I drink 80 year old scotch from a snifter while wearing my fez and listening to Mozart.

OH CRAP SORRY ST I forgot u were hispanic sorry about that man, btw how does that make me racist? o_O

because you imply you're better than us, and then say you assume everyone is white.

Thus implying you're better than whites...=racism

Get the flu really bad. it pretty much feels like that.

The fuck were you drinking, gasoline and moonshine?

Don't listen to Nork & Nindy, the sensation alcohol brings is fantastic.

That said, it's dangerous stuff. Countless stupid things are done because of it. Don't try it just because I said it's cool Sasori, make an informed decision for yourself. If you really think it's something you don't want to do, than don't. I just choose to take a different philosophy, I'm kind of a mind-explorer, always trying to look at life in a different perspective. It's why I've spent so much time experimenting with hallucinogenics and being involved in Buddhism and Daoism. There are a lot of things in life that we just don't know the answers to, and I like to try and seek out every last bit of truth I can. Weird as it sounds, drugs help in that endeavor.

and Lee says wait until you're of legal drinking age

The fuck were you drinking, gasoline and moonshine?

Don't listen to Nork & Nindy, the sensation alcohol brings is fantastic.

That said, it's dangerous stuff. Countless stupid things are done because of it. Don't try it just because I said it's cool Sasori, make an informed decision for yourself. If you really think it's something you don't want to do, than don't. I just choose to take a different philosophy, I'm kind of a mind-explorer, always trying to look at life in a different perspective. It's why I've spent so much time experimenting with hallucinogenics and being involved in Buddhism and Daoism. There are a lot of things in life that we just don't know the answers to, and I like to try and seek out every last bit of truth I can. Weird as it sounds, drugs help in that endeavor.

Oh o.k thanks dude.

and Lee says wait until you're of legal drinking age

Yeah easy to say when the drinking age is 18 in the UK! Or is 16? Either way, screw the lot of you. It sucks that the drinking age is 21 here. Oh well, I still frequented bars when I was 19, there's always some random dive that'll serve to minors, just have to find the right one.

It helps to have a beard. I'm serious, my friend had a full beard at like 15 and he was able to always buy us beer/liquor and get us into bars and shit. Lucky bastard.

Ah yes, to me, after a few it gets ya loosened up, suddenly inhibitions start to slowly creep away, which is great because you got the courage to go talk to lady A standing over in the corner. A few more and things start to feel fuzzy, confidence has boosted and now lady b is looking at you. And then when you've gotten to the point that maybe that drink 3 drinks ago should have been enough, suddenly you're stuck going home with Lady C because you made a complete ass of yourself to Ladies A and B, and you probably want to throw your guts up and swear off alcohol for the rest of your life.

Until it starts all over again the next night, well at least on a weekend.

It's a weird sensation while getting drunk, especially when you get the drunken stumbles and swaying..... still makes everything either painful for someone else, plain stupid or could be consequencial (is that even a word)..... funny.

Well I'm going to bed, thanks all of you for your help, and if I implied any 'racist' or 'I'm better than you' shit in some of my posts, I apoligize. I say some dumb and senseless things some times.

legal age is 18 here but we can legally drink in the house with parental permission from I think 14 and it's 16 if served with a meal in a bar.

I just read it and though it was shit. Not even close man to what it feels like. Jesus man so descriptive over crap, it's the shittiest post I have ever read....

Naw it was really good. Spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back