Whats it like getting drunk?

I just read it and though it was shit. Not even close man to what it feels like. Jesus man so descriptive over crap, it's the shittiest post I have ever read....

Naw it was really good. Spot on.

Don't toy with my emotions like that. I'm very fragile, ya know.

I've had many chances in my life to get drunk, but I always said NO BITCH! Even to really, really, really hot girls. So how does it feel to get drunk? Like I know you get dizzy and shit, but thats minor crap. Whats the real deal? Or is it just getting dizzy and becoming a dumbass and than the next morning getting a hang over?

From my experience, I'd say it goes like this.

First.. you make yourself look like a complete dick. You think you're cool, likely because you just downed something alcoholic and you've somehow been lead to believe that makes you worth a shit. It doesn't though, you've just been mislead and look like a complete dick.

Second.. you either start to get really giggly, really angry, or really.. well, horny. Regardless of what you get, it all leads to being punched in the face.. a lot. Mainly, because you're doing it, to a girl.. and her Boyfriend doesn't approve of you.. once again.. because you're just a dick.

Third.. you begin to question being drunk. I believe this is because you can't understand why your charm isn't working, why no one seems to give a shit about you, why the empty stool next to you hasn't talked back, and you begin to think you smell funny.

Finally.. you wake up, with either a hangover and little memory of the night prior. Or you wake up with full memory, and wish you had no memory of the night.. prior.

This concludes Will's assumed adventures through being a drunken dick.

I don't drink, and doubtfully will ever. However, it seems each drunk I've met.. falls into this category.

oh wow. I can see the XFear and/or Justin post coming miiiilleeessss away

X and I agree on anal. We can disagree on drinking.

Justin, to the best of my knowledge, does not drink.. and if he does, its not enough to give a shit about someone who doesn't like drinking.

Saw that huh?

Yeah Will that post rightfully pissed me the fuck off. I wouldn't tell you what it's like to fly a plane if I've never flown one, why would you attempt to tell someone the experience of something you've never experienced? Kind of ridiculous, and kind of pretentious to be honest. If you think that's all that alcohol does, take your music collection and just burn and destroy all of it dude.

Anal sex gets the xfear seal of approval though. :thumbsup:

Satisfied Nork & Nindy?

Who the FUCK is Nindy??

and that wasnt as funny as I thought it was gonna be. BTW, not all people do all of anything. Generally, a drunk person is themselves, just with the volume turned WAY up. So if they make an ass of themselves, then they are a person with little self control, or generally an asshole, in real life.

Huh?!?!:headscratch:....the fuck are you talking about?, I don't drink, nor do I have any problems with anyone who does or doesn't, as long as you don't run around preaching your lifestyle I really couldn't give a fuck less

From my experience, I'd say it goes like this.

First.. you make yourself look like a complete dick. You think you're cool, likely because you just downed something alcoholic and you've somehow been lead to believe that makes you worth a shit. It doesn't though, you've just been mislead and look like a complete dick.

Second.. you either start to get really giggly, really angry, or really.. well, horny. Regardless of what you get, it all leads to being punched in the face.. a lot. Mainly, because you're doing it, to a girl.. and her Boyfriend doesn't approve of you.. once again.. because you're just a dick.

Third.. you begin to question being drunk. I believe this is because you can't understand why your charm isn't working, why no one seems to give a shit about you, why the empty stool next to you hasn't talked back, and you begin to think you smell funny.

Finally.. you wake up, with either a hangover and little memory of the night prior. Or you wake up with full memory, and wish you had no memory of the night.. prior.

This concludes Will's assumed adventures through being a drunken dick.

I don't drink, and doubtfully will ever. However, it seems each drunk I've met.. falls into this category.

Saw that huh?

Yeah Will that post rightfully pissed me the fuck off. I wouldn't tell you what it's like to fly a plane if I've never flown one, why would you attempt to tell someone the experience of something you've never experienced? Kind of ridiculous, and kind of pretentious to be honest. If you think that's all that alcohol does, take your music collection and just burn and destroy all of it dude.

See everyone.. drunk = dick. Like I said.

Anal sex gets the xfear seal of approval though. :thumbsup:

See, we totally see eye to eye on this one though.

Nah I'm never a dick when drunk. I'm either having the greatest time ever, or occasionally I get really, really depressed like last night. I'm never an angry violent asshole or anything though.

Who the FUCK is Nindy??

:lmao:

It's a pun for the show Mork and Mindy brother.

and that wasnt as funny as I thought it was gonna be. BTW, not all people do all of anything. Generally, a drunk person is themselves, just with the volume turned WAY up. So if they make an ass of themselves, then they are a person with little self control, or generally an asshole, in real life.

Meh, I didn't feel like being funny. It's hard work being so charming.

All in all, I have several friends who drink. Fact is, NorCal hit off on it.

Being drunk is being yourself, but with the volume turned up. Your personality comes out more, because having alcohol in your system turns off your embarrassment chip. (thats my way of putting it, anyways)

Drinking is not a bad thing. I've never once looked down upon anyone for it, unless you're stupid enough to try and fuck a girl/guy with a Boyfriend/Girlfriend, or if you're already IN a relationship. (then, I don't blame the alcohol, I blame you) OR, if you're completely stupid enough to try and drive.

My niece was killed by two drunk drivers. (The one driving the car she was in, and the one who ran a stop sign that side-swiped them.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back