Which finisher would hurt the least?

Edge's Spear. I mean he doesn't have the strength and power to do it. I imagine getting tackled by 300 pound Goldberg will hurt so much more than 220 pound edge. He should go back to the edgecution because that looked more painful.

For me, its about the person with their ability to sell the power behind the move. Its also about how much power they have anymore. Personally, I think the number one move that would be darn near impossible for me to feel like there's any pain or punishment involved is The Cobra. Okay, so you get poked in the eye. You may as well spritz water in my eye. I used to be a preschool teacher, I've been poked, prodded, and hit and kicked in the face before by little ones. I've even had liquids, fluids, etc all thrown in my face. I'm sure a finger poke of doom wouldn't be so bad.

Another one I think that wouldn't be too horrible, I think its Gail Kim's Happy Ending. Its a version of a neckbreaker where she traps your arms around your neck and pretty much falls down. Looks like it hits your head on the ground, but technically she's breaking the fall with her shoulders. Honestly, my friends and I used to do that on those bounce houses when we were inebriated. I think the same thing applied to Layla's Lay-Out she does, basically a rip-off of Rick Rude's Rude Awakening of sorts. Then you have Chris Masters, his Masterlock, that was something that was done to basically annoy your little brother or sister, or if you were picked on in school and you wanted to make someone settle down, not really knocking them out. We just did it for the hell of it.

I mean some of these were more just for fun, and its hard to take some of those moves seriously. I know its wrong to say that I see more of these for fun, but especially when my 7 year old nefew does the 5 knuckle shuffle, its pretty entertaining to see on tv that people are ACTUALLY taking it THAT hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back