WZ Posters Tournament Sign Up/General Discussion

I have a count of 24 so far. That means we needs at least 8 more. If we get any more, I can make it work due to the new format. I'll be sharing that with everyone soon.

Sign me up. I look forward to the parties with Spidey and Nightmare that end with us ranting drunk about nothing.

Looks like this party just went international. I am looking forward to getting wasted and attempting to learn some Afrikaans obscenities to yell at passersby.

The language was practically invented while yelling obscenities at the English and the natives.

The language was practically invented while yelling obscenities at the English and the natives.

What would one of your locals call a 5'7, 200 pound man who is wearing Hurley board shorts, an Affliction shirt, with a pair of Oakleys sitting on top of spiked, frosty hair? He probably has a Jägermeister lanyard dangling from his pocket as well.

What would one of your locals call a 5'7, 200 pound man who is wearing Hurley board shorts, an Affliction shirt, with a pair of Oakleys sitting on top of spiked, frosty hair? He probably has a Jägermeister lanyard dangling from his pocket as well.

Over, so that they can feed him some starch.

t2LjRnG.jpg

I'll just post in the Welcome thread a few times and that should do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back