All Future Wrestlemania Discussion (Matches, Gimmicks, Angles.... KEEP IT IN HERE!)

Who will Lesnar face at Mania

• Rock

• HHH

• CM Punk

• Orton

• Undertaker

• Cena

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think if they did go that route with Dolph..which I don't actually think will happen it was just a thought I had. But if they did go that way it would elevate him and give him something more to brag about, think Jericho beating Rock and Austin in the same night and how he talked about that for years. I can see the point where one would think they are giving him the crutch with other people but and it may not be fair to make the comparison but HBK had Sherri, Diesel and Sid on his way to the top. Dolph could be on his way there and don't quote me on it but I think he's around the same age as Shawn when he went on his run to the top (anywhere from 29-31...I think Dolph is 31).

on another note...

What I do think we'll get is either a Triple Threat of Rock, Punk and Cena. The other option is have Rock beat Punk at Rumble then save the rematch for Mania so Rock vs Punk, if the rumors are true then Triple H vs Lesnar, leaving the possibility of the Undertaker vs Cena. That gives three major matches plus the World Heavyweight title match so its a pretty good card just have to build some secondary matches around that.

My Wrestlemania 29 card.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
CM PUNK (c) vs JOHN CENA

UNDERTAKER vs THE ROCK
TRIPLE H vs BROCK LESNAR II

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
DOLPH ZIGGLER (c) vs SHEAMUS vs RANDY ORTON

TEAM HELL NO + RYBACK vs THE SHIELD

WWE US CHAMPIONSHIP
ANTONIO CESARO (c) vs JACK SWAGGER

WWE IC CHAMPIONSHIP
WADE BARRETT vs ALBERTO DEL RIOS

I see Rock winning the WWE Title at Rumble, but dropping it back to Punk at Elimination Chamber. John Cena winning the Rumble match gives him the shot at the WWE Champion, and he finally gets his pinfall win over Punk after putting him over non stop for nearly 18 months.
Lesnar vs HHH sells itself, when Brock returns is a guess, but Im hoping he assists Punk regain the title in the Chamber.
The Rock vs Taker to me is a good move, keeps both part timers away from the title picture and gives old school fanms a reason to buy the ppv. Rock losing will not hurt him one bit, and losing to Taker is believable being a once a year performer. Rock's verbal could be very entertaining.
Im hoping Dolph has the WHC by this time, guessing he cashes in on Big Show at some stage, maybe even in the Elimination Chamber.

I'm not sure about anybody else but I'd love to see Chris Jericho & Christian return and reunite as a tag team to feud with The Rhodes Scholars and have a match with them at Wrestlemania. I just thought of this now after seeing some people compare Jericho to Sandow and I remembered Christian's feud with Rhodes and that Jericho & Christian were once a tag team. I don't expect it to happen but it would be an awesome feud for The Scholars and a veteran team like Jericho & Christian putting them over would be great for them.

There are rumors going around that Lesnar will face HHH at Mania. I really dont want this to happen as I am not a big fan of HHH and think that another superstar could benefit more from a Lesnar match.

I would like Lesnar to face either Randy Orton or CM Punk. I believe that creative could come up with a good story for either of the two and the match would be excellent.

Im just a bit pissed off to the fact that he may be facing HHH and am hoping one of you can reassure me that he is not. If I had to put money on it, I'd say that WWE will have Lesnar v HHH 2 at mania.

My questions are
1) Who do you want to face Lesnar?
2) Who do you think WWE will put Lesnar against?

There are rumors going around that Lesnar will face HHH at Mania.

I wasn't aware of those rumors but I think they can be discounted. After seeing those two face each other at successive WMs, I wouldn't believe they'd do it a third time, especially after witnessing the two proud warriors walking off together last April. If ever a scene was indicative of the end of conflict between two people, that was it.

I would think Undertaker might be facing Brock Lesnar at WM, but with one caveat that's almost painful to consider: given 'Taker's advanced age and damaged body, would Brock be too rough an opponent for him? Yes, the results are scripted and the guys in the ring aren't really trying to hurt each other, yet when I think of Brock-Undertaker, I keep getting an image of John Cena's bloody mouth after that in-ring incident between he and Brock weeks before their match. Surely, that wasn't supposed to happen and it made me think that Brock doesn't know how to wrestle in a controlled, methodical style, which is the kind of match in which Undertaker excels. Triple H and Shawn Michaels were perfect opponents for him in that they knew how to work long, technical contests while mixing in roughneck tactics as needed. But Brock is all roughhouse style and little else. Given his relative youth and legitimate fighting background, could 'Taker's brittle body stand the pounding? Even if it could, might the contrast in styles produce an ugly-looking match?

As far as the event, I think Brock would be the opponent WWE prefers to put in there against Undertaker, especially since it might very well be 'Taker's last go-around. For that matter, it might be Brock's last time in a pro wrestling ring, too.....who really knows?

Problem is, the most attractive match-up for 'Taker might not provide a pleasing contest in the ring. If Brock can't work in a controlled style and 'Taker can't deal with what Brock brings, it might even be dangerous.

But, with mixed feelings, part of me would still love to see Undertaker clean Lesnar's clock at the biggest PPV of the year.

I think it depends on whether Brock is signing a new deal or not.

If not then I see Triple H vs Brock at Wrestlemania with Triple H getting the win.

If he is then we only get Brock vs Triple H if Triple H has decided he wants to retire fully from in-ring and they do it in a careers match with Brock winning again. We will not see Triple H defeat Brock at Wrestlemania if Brock is going to continue working for them.

We could see Brock vs Taker as losing to Taker wouldn't be as damaging to Brock as losing a return to Triple H would be (no beats Taker at Wrestlemania after all). Hell if Brock wanted a proper run we might even see him finish off Taker's streak.

I'm sure HHH wont let Lesner get the last laugh, esp when the crowd was chanting you tapped out, HHH has to get redemption, HHH vs Lesner is the only possible match, if hhh was to compete he will face lesner, no doubt. Taker will face Cena, thats only possible. However IMO HHH and Taker careers shouldve ended at mania28. With them hugging with hbk as it was the end of an era.

Personally I'd like to see Lesnar vs.The Rock. It hasn't been done in since Summerslam 2002 and with both of them having made an impact outside of WWE it would be massive. I fondly remember the build up to thier SS match, it had a real sports feel. Hopefully they could replicate something like that. I have no desire to see Rock & Cena go at it again

I wasn't aware of those rumors but I think they can be discounted. After seeing those two face each other at successive WMs, I wouldn't believe they'd do it a third time, especially after witnessing the two proud warriors walking off together last April. If ever a scene was indicative of the end of conflict between two people, that was it.

Huh? Sounds like you're referring to HHH and 'Taker, not HHH and Lesnar as the OP said.

I'm really interested to see what they do with Lesnar for WM, because other than HHH there is really nothing that has any backstory right now, and I hope they don't go with HHH. My guess would be who between Punk and Cena isn't facing The Rock...

Lesnar vs Triple H Part 2 would be so stupid to do for WM 29.

Much better options would be:

Lesnar vs Ryback - Have Lesnar cost Ryback a match, easily sets up the feud and their size will sell the rest.

Lesnar vs Undertaker - With his win over Triple H at SummerSlam his most recent match, this match would appear the biggest threat to Undertaker's streak in years.

If they do Lesnar vs Triple H all it means is Triple H really, truly is concerned with his own ego over the business. Even if the off-chance they do this match again and Lesnar wins AGAIN. What would be the point? There isn't much point or pay-off to Triple H winning either other than giving himself an ego boost.

Lesnar vs Ryback makes sense for business. Ryback wins a hard-fought match and gets a big WrestleMania win early in his career which will also give him a needed boost from the WWE Championship and PPV losses he suffered lately. Lesnar may not even want to re-new his contract so he won't care to take the loss, he still gets his money.

Lesnar vs Undertaker works too. Both guys rarely on WWE TV but Undertaker's streak sells itself and Lesnar has the perfect look and history of intimidation and Heyman can be his mouthpiece. Obviously they will still have Undertaker win.

I was thinking for months that with The Rock's interaction with Punk and Cena it dawned on me that the WWE should have a triple threat. It doesn't matter who has the title because it would be unpredictable. The people who say The Rock makes no sense winning don't realize it means a person who draws more than the current card of wrestlers so dollars = smart biz. CM Punk has been pushed by Cena and The Rock and visa verse with Rock and Cena. Triple threats are rare in WM(2004 HBK HHH and you know who). They are great only with the right interaction and these 3 guys have it.

I saw this on another site:

During an appearance at the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour to announce his new TNT reality series "The Hero", Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson spoke at length about his involvement with WWE in 2013 including plans to headline Wrestlemania 29 in New Jersey at Metlife Stadium.

"The storyline will be that starting this coming Monday [for RAW], I'm gonna go back, and it's going to be a big return. That will lead to, hopefully, what will be the biggest WrestleMania of all time at Giants Stadium. I will headline that show, with someone who I can't say right now. We've got an amazing four months lined up and planned out that will culminate in the biggest WrestleMania of all time. It's going to be a hell of a thing."

Now he obviously wouldn't say who his opponent is yet no matter what, and of course he's going to hype this years WM as the biggest ever even if he was headlining against a 60 year old King Kong Bundy.

But this has me thinking. Is it possible that he's referring to Lesner? Or even somehow the Undertaker?

I don't think a rematch with Cena sells unless they have a great hook for it, and I don't know about a rematch with Punk either (again unless it has a great hook). The 4 month storyline beginning last night though, has me thinking Lesner just due to the Heyman/Lesner connection. Brock makes his return at the Rumble and costs Rocky the match, to set up the eventual WM main event.

I don't know if I agree with that though as the main event... only because it's putting two part timers above the guys they need to sell their product the other 364 days of the year.

I would have no issues with a Rock vs Brock main event. It is impossible to get a bigger event with more mainstream appeal. Ok, they are taking spots from the younger guys but everyone gets a VERY good pay day...

Rock said 12 months ago that Brock could be returning and smiled when asked if he would face him at WM29!!!!!!!! Still think there is a chance it could be a Triple Threat or even a Fatal 4 way....WM29 posters feature Cena, Rock and Brock.

I know Im jumping the gun but The Rock wont wrestle into his 50's and over the years Fans have seen Wrestlers Careers end on the grand daddy of them all called Wrestlemania so here are my picks and why..

Randy Orton: he was known as the legend Killer at one point and back in 2004-2005, Randy was classed as the new Rock and Cena as the new Austin, both guys are 3rd generation stars and the build up and aftermath would make Randy one of the greatest superstars ever for ending the Great ones Career.

Undertaker: well it would be another Streak vs career match and these guys have quiet a history and with another Legend putting his career on the line like HBK to end the streak just makes the Streak that more important.

Brock Lesnar: I know I know Brock will always be a part time guy and it will do nufing for his career, but with UFC done with Brock and Brocks inability to act the only thing he has left is the WWE. so expect Brock to be around for quiet some time and with his age WWE are going to need another big part time star when Rock and taker finally hang up their boots and Brock can be that guy.

Stone Cold: I know they had their last match together back in 2003 but what a moment it would be if both guys said goodbye together in one more match.

John Cena: another match with both guys careers on the line could be bigger then their last match at WM28 and if done right could be made into the biggest shock in WWE history by having Cena cheating to win and turning heel and with Cena going around saying he ended the rocks career what more do you need to create the biggest heel in history.

Triple H: they fought in 97, 98, 99, 2000 and 2001 what a history they both had together rose through the rank more or less the same time on top at the same time ending their careers at the same time.

This is what I'd like to see on the Wrestlemania 29 card:

WWE Championship The Rock vs Brock Lesnar - Rocky wins at the Royal Rumble and successfully defends it in the Elimination Chamber. Brock wins the Royal Rumble match to set this up.

World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match: Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena vs Daniel Bryan - Dolph cashes in on Del Rio at the Royal Rumble to go to Wrestlemania 29 as WHC, with Bryan winning at Elimination Chamber once again, but this time in a number one contender's EC match.

Respect vs Streak CM Punk vs The Undertaker. CM Punk talks about his title reign being better than anyone elses, and that he still hasn't earned the respect of the WWE Universe and challenges Taker.

WWE Tag Team Championships Triple Threat Tag Team Match Team Rhodes Scholars vs Prime Time Players vs The New Age Outlaws - NAO return in the Rumble match and face off against Team Rhodes Scholars in there to start a feud, throw PTP in there since they need something.

Ryback vs The Big Show - This is obvious, Ryback with his big Wrestlemania moment would be good to see.

Randy Orton vs Sheamus - These two could really put on a good show, with a feud between them looking like it will start now and continue into the Elimination Chamber. Put Orton as the heel.

Intercontinental Championship Wade Barrett vs Christian - Have Christian return at the Royal Rumble to set this up.

Mark Henry vs Kane - Kane eliminates Mark Henry in the Royal Rumble causing Henry to 'snap' and eliminate Kane in return. Again, have their feud continue into the number one contender's Elimination Chamber match.

Diva's Championship Kaitlyn vs Eve - Couldn't really care about this, but always a Divas match on the card.

United States Championship Antonio Cesaro vs Jack Swagger - Swagger returns as a face in a typical America vs Anti American match.

Santino, Zack Ryder and a celebrity vs 3MB - Again, couldn't care but always that celebrity match on the card.

After seeing the rumoured 4 matches for Wrestlemania, this is my own personal opinion of how things will go down.

At the Royal Rumble, The Rock will win the title. This entitles CM Punk to a rematch which he will have at the Elimination Chamber 1 on 1 and there will be a number 1 contender's Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Title (it has happened before). John Cena will win this. This means that at the Royal Rumble, someone who is challenging for the World Heavyweight Title will win the match. With the rumoured card so far, my pick is Sheamus. I know Sheamus v Randy Orton is the match, but I don't see Orton winning the Rumble, more likely for him to win the title at Elimination Chamber.

This is how I think it will go down, any thoughts?

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar - special referee Triple H.

Have Paul Heyman, Brad Maddox, The Shield everyone interfear and Triple H save the day for Taker out of respect setting up a rematch at Extreme Rules.

I'd like to see this Wrestlemania:

1. CM Punk vs. The Rock (WWEC)

The Rock will take the title from Punk at the Rumble, only for Punk to enter the Rumble match and win it, setting up Punk vs Rock II at Wrestlemania. Rock will win the Elimination Chamber match to retain the belt. The match should include Rock, John Cena, Randy Orton, The Miz, Kofi Kingston and Brock Lesnar. The story here is Lesnar is alligned with Punk and Heyman and Lesnar is put in to strip Rock of the title. Punk and Heyman will be at ringside. Brock and Miz will start of with Miz getting demolished and getting pinned by Lesnar before the third guy enters. Kofi will enter the match and survives Lesnar's assault until Orton comes in, Orton will be fighting alongside Kofi, Lesnar hits Orton with an F5, but Orton will stays strong. Cena will come out next. Eventually he will hit his usual stuff on Lesnar, including the AA. Cena pins, but Kofi breaks it to form an alliance with Lesnar, Punk and Heyman. Kofi gives Cena a Trouble in Paradise and goes right into Lesnar´s F5, throwing Cena out of the game. Cena crawls out of the chamber only for the Shield to come out and destroy Cena completely. The two team up on Orton, until Rock enters last. Rock attacks both, but runs into a TIP from Kingston, for a near-fall, then Rock and Lesnar will hit their finishers simultaneously on Orton and Kingston, Rock and Brock will remain as the final two standing, with ultimately Rock winning and that'll set up Rock vs. Punk II, where Punk regains the title.

2. Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker

Brock returns the RAW after the Rumble, beating up Rock several times leading up to the Elimination Chamber and acting as Punk's bodyguard. He will enter the EC, in a losing effort. The RAW after EC, Lesnar, upset about his loss, takes his frustration out on some over faces backstage. He also attacks Kane and Daniel Bryan in a match, only for the lights to go out and the gong to sound. That'll set up Lesnar vs Taker, with Heyman continuing to mention the fact Taker never managed to beat Lesnar. At WM, Taker will beat him

3. Dolph Ziggler vs. Triple H (WHC)

Ziggler will cash in after Del Rio vs. Big Show(won by Del Rio) at the Royal Rumble to become the new WHC. In the meantime, AJ will try to regain some of her power she had last summer, by continuing to bribe and flatter a returning HHH, like she does with everyone. HHH gets sick of it and calls out Ziggler and the two cut a promo, ending with HHH delivering a Pedigree and putting himself in the WHC #1 contender EC. The match contains HHH, Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, Sheamus, Big E Langston and a returning Mark Henry(more on that later). HHH will win the match by ultimately pinning Big E Langston, setting up HHH vs. Ziggler, in which Ziggler wins, with help from Big E.

4. Mark Henry vs. Ryback.

Henry returns during the Rumble, putting on an impressive performance by eliminating a lot of men. When Ryback enters, also eliminating a lot of competitors, with one of them being Henry. Henry gets mad, goes back in the ring, delivers the WSS and eliminates Ryback. The fight goes on outside with Henry putting Ryback out of action until after EC. When Ryback returns, he sets his sights on Henry, but when he tries to lift him into Shell Shocked, he fails. Henry goes on to brag about Ryback not being able to lift him, so he won't be able to win that match. This leads to a match between the two, with Ryback finally being able to lift him into Shell Shocked and win.

5. The Shield vs. Randy Orton, Sheamus and John Cena

The Shield will interfere in the Royal Rumble match to eliminate John Cena, and they continue to beat him up on RAW's. At EC, they interfere in the SmackDown EC, just like Shawn Michaels did in 2010, to deliver the Powerbomb to Sheamus and get him to be eliminated by one of the heels in the match. John Cena and Sheamus combine forces, and Orton offers his help too, after EC. The two teams will go back and forth until Wrestlemania. At Wrestlemania, Orton turns on Sheamus and Cena to join the Shield.

6. Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

Rey and Cara will win a title shot in #1 contenders match on RAW or SmackDown, but they'll lose at EC against Rhodes Scholars, with Rey delivering the 619 to set up a potential mask vs. mask match at WM.

7. Team Hell No vs. Rhodes Scholars vs. Prime Time Players in a ladder match. (Tag Team Championship)

Rhodes Scholars will win the tag titles at the Rumble, and retain them at EC against Rey and Cara. The RAW after EC, Brock Lesnar attacks Team Hell No in a #1 contenders match with PTP, resulting in PTP becoming the #1 contenders. Team Hell No becomes angry because they lost their title shot and demand to get a title match and this will make it a triple threat. I'd love to see PTP win the belts here.

8. Antonio Cesaro vs. Jack Swagger (US Championship)

Jack Swagger returns at the Rumble and eliminates Cesaro setting a feud op between the two. Feud is all about America vs. Anti-America. Perhaps a match between the two at EC, but let Swagger win the belt at WM.

9. Wade Barrett vs. Shelton Benjamin/Christian (IC Title)

There have been rumours about a returning Shelton Benjamin. What better way to have him return is to put him in an IC title feud with Wade Barrett? If he doesn't return, I'd love to see a Christian-Barrett feud. I'd prefer Barrett retaining the title at WM, unless he's facing Benjamin.

10. Alberto del Rio vs. Big Show in a No DQ

Have Big Show cost Del Rio his rematch for the WHC match at RAW or SmackDown. Also, in the Elimination Chamber, Big Show should knock Del Rio out cold. Del Rio and Show can have their final match in a No DQ bout at Wrestlemania to end their feud, with Del Rio emerging victorious.

11. Miz vs. Kofi Kingston

After Kingston's heel turn at EC, Miz can come out with his Miz TV segment and trash Kingston about his allignment with Heyman. This sets up their WM feud. With Miz's mic skills and Heyman as Kofi's mouthpiece, this has the potential to be a great feud. They can renew their feud, but this time with Miz as the face and Kofi as the heel. Kofi should get the win here.

12. AJ vs. Kaitlyn (Divas Championship)

Kaitlyn should win the belt from Eve at the Royal Rumble or at the upcoming Raw. After the Rumble, she should start talking to her former friend AJ about what's she's been doing lately, that kind of stuff. Let AJ go completely crazy on her setting up a feud between the two. Eve's rematch will be at EC, but Kaitlyn should retain. AJ should win the belt at Mania.

I know, 12 matches is a little much, but I can't really decide which matches I should erase, so I decided to post all of my ideas. They probably won't happen anyway, but a man can dream can't he?

My first time able to post a thread.

I was trying to figure out why in the world ADR won the title off Big Show. No one has confirmed that Show was hurt and people have made different opinions that Ziggler needs to win the title off of a face. I can't remember where I read it, but someone made a prediction that Ziggler would put on an awesome Match for the title at Mania to lose, but then have Big E destroy the champion right after the match so Ziggler could cash in right after. What if Ziggler wins the Rumble and selects the WWE champion at WrestleMania. At the start of Wrestlemania ADR defends the heavyweight title wins but is hurt so badly that Ziggler comes down cash's in to win the heavyweight title at the beginning of the show, then closes Mania by winning the WWE title, thus unifying the titles giving the WWE a whole new storyline. This would absolutely give Ziggler's "Stealing the Show" persona the Ultimate credibility. I for one WOULD LOVE to see this. I just don't like the idea of two top titles. Leave the IC & US title on the separate brands but have one overall WWE Champion. I think more feuds can be set up with people going after one title instead of two. Thoughts??

My first time able to post a thread.

I was trying to figure out why in the world ADR won the title off Big Show. No one has confirmed that Show was hurt and people have made different opinions that Ziggler needs to win the title off of a face. I can't remember where I read it, but someone made a prediction that Ziggler would put on an awesome Match for the title at Mania to lose, but then have Big E destroy the champion right after the match so Ziggler could cash in right after. What if Ziggler wins the Rumble and selects the WWE champion at WrestleMania. At the start of Wrestlemania ADR defends the heavyweight title wins but is hurt so badly that Ziggler comes down cash's in to win the heavyweight title at the beginning of the show, then closes Mania by winning the WWE title, thus unifying the titles giving the WWE a whole new storyline. This would absolutely give Ziggler's "Stealing the Show" persona the Ultimate credibility. I for one WOULD LOVE to see this. I just don't like the idea of two top titles. Leave the IC & US title on the separate brands but have one overall WWE Champion. I think more feuds can be set up with people going after one title instead of two. Thoughts??

sorry dude, but with The Rock, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and Triple H all returning part time, on top of John Cena and CM Punk, there IS ZERO CHANCE of Ziggler dominating the Wrestlemania 29 ppv as you have set out. Sure I csan see him winning the Rumble and getting beat at Mania, but cashing in at the end of said match and having a second crack, but they will not unify the titles this year, especially as Cena is ramped for another long WWE Championship run.

I don't whether this scenario has been discussed in other threads but if yes, feel free to merge.

I am not sold on a Rock v John Cena II as much. I think Rocky v Cena v Punk would be even bigger. But if WWE wanted to set this up, how would they do that? Here's one way of doing it.

At Royal Rumble, just when Rock is about to pin Punk, Sheild attacks Rock. They can justify it by saying that it's injustice as a part timer has no business being in a Championship match, leave alone being WWE champion. This allows Punk pinning Rock and retaining. This also gives Rock a chance to come back and want a rematch. Meanwhile, Cena wins the Rumble match (not something I am a fan of but makes sense).

At EC, they can have Punk defend his championship in EC. They can have Rock in the chamber. Punk starts the match while Rock enters last and pins Punk (gives Punk to complain about something). This also prevents Punk from looking weak against Rock. This makes Rovk the WWE champion.Cena challenges him for the championship at Wrestlemania while Punk asks for a rematch. Bam! You have your triple threat match at Mania.

This will also amass tons of heat on Sheild and Punk, which would mean people would want to see Sheild's ass kicked. Also, Sheild will have the distinction of being a group who dismantled Rock, meaning Ryback would get massively over when he goes over Sheild, but that's for another thread.

So here's the thing. Do you see this as a possibility? Would you like such a scenario being played out? Feel free to express.

You can also throw in you ideas or if you think differently. And please no spam.

I like it, well actually I hate the idea of Cena being anywhere near it, but assuming he has to be I like the premise. Punk beating the rock at RR, even with an assist from the shield would be a huge win for his title reign. The only difference I might make is have Punk win the EC. I just feel that, after a reign that will have lasted somewhere near 500 days, he deserves to go into Wrestlemania as champ. I would then have the Rock win the title in a massive wrestlemania moment. That would of course depend on what dates Dwayne has promised to work to, if he isnt featuring after WM that wouldnt work.

Triple threat needs to happen I said it a few months ago but the vince mcmahon mods didn't like it so they deleted my posts because It made too much sense. The big face Rock (his home away from home) Cena playing the face for little children while playing heel to IWC. Punk will be the super over heel except for iwc who disrespect by cheering him even like a face even when he told you he's pulling your strings. It's not a gimmick he really does hate people watch his promos before wwe. Unless your from Chicago he hates your guts. Too bad he wasn't around for the big leagues(Attitude Era) because he would of been the greatest heel in the history of the biz

Might as well throw my dream card in here. Warning though, it's far from realistic:

WWE Championship: CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar with Special Guest Referee Paul Heyman
Royal Rumble comes and the Shield interferes, attacking not only Rock, but Punk as well, shocking everyone. The Shield claim it's an injustice for Rock to get a title shot over many others, but its also an injustice for Punk to hold the title after they helped him in his past 3 defenses. Meanwhile, Brock wins the Rumble and aligns himself with Punk through Heyman, turning himself and Punk temp faces. At EC, The Shield defeat Rock, Punk and Brock after Brock turns on Punk and F5's him, choosing him as his WM match reasoning that he's been waiting for a crack at the title since he came back, and he deserves one. Heyman is forced to choose, and HHH, still bitter about Heyman's comments during the SS buildup, makes him guest ref, forcing him to choose between his clients.

6 Man Tag: The Shield vs. The Rock and The Uso's
After the Shield's aforementioned hypothetical interference, Rock breaks the 4th wall and acknowledges Reigns as family. Reigns claims justice transcends blood. After EC, Rock is left alone in the fight with the Shield once Punk and Lesnar branch off. In the RAW after EC, Shield attacks Rock after he calls them out and beat him down. Right before the triple powerbomb, the Uso's come and fight them off, defending cousin Rock from Reigns and co., making it a true family affair. This benefits everyone involved: Rock gets a high profile match, The Shield gets serious cred as a heel group and the Uso's go over major for being so high on the card after months of irrelevance.

Casket Match: John Cena vs. the Undertaker
Cena, admitting his 2012 sucked, refuses to fall victim to falling off in 2013. After losing the Rumble and EC, he decides to get back up by doing what no one else has, beating Taker and ending not only his streak, but his career.Taker declines at first, stating that he refuses to be a launching point for Cena's flailing spot as the face of the WWE. Cena FU's him and leaves, setting the challenge. Taker accepts the next week, claiming he will end Cena's run for good for disrespecting him. Cena says he will end the legend of Taker to re-cement himself. Taker makes a casket match to signify one of their runs will end.

TLC V: Team Hell No vs. Team Rhode Scholars vs. Prime Time Players vs. New Age Outlaws
The Scholars win the titles, and Hell No see some internal feuding, which escalates into a match that goes to a no contest at EC. On the other hand, the Outlaws return and confront the Scholars, calling them on their lack of respect and their pseudo intellectual bullcrap, which gets them into a feud. Tag title match at EC, which they get a DQ win over Sandow and Cody. The Prime Time Players win a No. 1 contenders match, but Hell No never cashed in their rematch clause, and Outlaws were cheated, leading to the new TLC. Hell No, realizing their differences, promise to go their separate ways if they lose.

World Heavyweight Championship Scramble: Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton vs. Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler
Alberto, still champ, retains until WM, but wins his 2 rematches against Show controversially. Sheamus and Orton have a face on face feud until EC, where Orton and Sheamus eliminate each other in a no. 1 contenders chamber match, ruling it a no contest/tie. WM is set as a fatal four way between ADR, Sheamus, Orton and Show for retribution, but Dolph, intent on making a name for himself, states his intention to cash in at WM, which modifies it into a Scramble. Show, still at odds with Booker, is put into a match with his spot on the line against Ryback, which he loses. The Scramble is set, but Show is pissed. He confronts Booker and KO punches him, which leads to this scramble and...

Booker T vs. The Big Show

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara, if both are able, is a given. Probably have Rey go heel, asking where Cara was when the Shield took them out separately and spiraling this into calling him a knock off and a failure.

6 Pack Challenge for the US and IC title match: Wade Barrett vs. Kofi Kingston vs. R Truth vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Christian vs. The Miz
This one is admittedly a spot filler to get all these important midcarders on the card, but since all of these men have been involved with each other recently, have Wade and Cesaro have problems, leading to a match with both titles on the line (doesn't have to unify), throwing in all of their greatest rivals recently (Christian being a wildcard if he can return).

Mark Henry vs. Big E. Langston
Henry returns at the Rumble playing a face version of his monster character and eliminates Langston. The next night, Langston comes out and challenges him, leading them to a fight that gets broken up by security. They one up each other in the following weeks until they are in the same EC, where Langston gets his revenge by eliminating Henry. Henry goes apeshit, promising to induct him into the Hall of Pain.

Divas Title Match: AJ vs. Kaitlin
This match is just as much a given as Rey vs. Cara. Given their history, it will be used to give one of these girls their WM moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back