Ask A Question Thread

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
If you have any questions about the Tournament, ask them here and one of the mods of the Tournament or myself will answer it.

Two things:

Keep in mind this is NON-SPAM. The only areas of the tournament that will be non-spam are the Ask A Question thread and the Campaigning forums.
You should be a little clearer on this.

And will the new standard for voting be noted at the start of every match, possibly in large, bold text? I think it should be if you really want people to get it.

I noticed something as well.

The brackets will be revealed live beginning at 5pm EST on Wednesday April 9.

Unless my calender is off, wouldn't Wednesday be the 11th and not the 9th?

Also, will both Shawn Michaels, and John Morrison be in the tournament this year?

I noticed something as well.

Unless my calender is off, wouldn't Wednesday be the 11th and not the 9th?

Also, will both Shawn Michaels, and John Morrison be in the tournament this year?

Dang it yeah it will be. I don't know what was wrong with me when I wrote this.

And I don't know. You better watch the LD to find out.

I absolutely love these Tournaments. Its what turned me from a lurker to a user.

Quick question, in the odd-chance there is a tie, will the tie-breaker still be most supported in the thread? Just as a follow-up, any chance on getting a Gorilla Monsoon WM12 style overtime, where a new poll for the wrestlers are opened up for online one hour or something like that?

I absolutely love these Tournaments. Its what turned me from a lurker to a user.

Quick question, in the odd-chance there is a tie, will the tie-breaker still be most supported in the thread? Just as a follow-up, any chance on getting a Gorilla Monsoon WM12 style overtime, where a new poll for the wrestlers are opened up for online one hour or something like that?

No. Other than the semi-finals and finals, that's it. If the votes are tied in both ways (check the big opening post for details) they're gone.

Who else are the tournament mods besides yourself?

I think Nate said he'd do it a few months ago. It might just be him and I as last year we only needed one extra mod.

I'm new to this KB. So I'm just putting in non-spam support to whichever wrestler I vote for?

So basically you make a campaign for your guy and lay out your argument there and then proceed to debate it and vote on it based on the better argument?

Is it a tournament to determine the greatest modern North American wrestler like last year or the greatest wrestler like in the previous years?

Kind of. You don't have to post anything if you don't want to but it's more fun that way.

To add on to this...It's better to post, in the event of a tie-breaker. You don't want your guy to lose, because you were too lazy to hammer out a few sentences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back