WZ Tournament Ask A Question Thread

What is this tournament? Debating?

Partly. The winners of each match are determined by a poll style vote, but people can debate in each match who they think should win to try and convince people to vote for their chosen winner. It is quite fun actually, and it gets intense every year.

Partly. The winners of each match are determined by a poll style vote, but people can debate in each match who they think should win to try and convince people to vote for their chosen winner. It is quite fun actually, and it gets intense every year.

Can I join?

You don't join. You just vote and debate. You can campaign and try and get people to vote for a certain wrestler.

I'm curious about how the draw was set up. I love this tournament as it's always interesting to debate dream matchups, but I'm just wondering why Eric Young is a higher seed than Sgt. Slaughter, for example.

Anything below the 22 seeds were drawn completely at random. The numbers mean nothing whatsoever for those people.

The Mega Gimmicks are the gimmick matches you save for bigger occasions. I'll list them when we get to them.

Who writes the outcomes? Why do the Regions make no sense as to where their sub Cities are located? Ex: Kentucky for the New York region and Montreal in the Texas Region.

Can I get my campaign thread for Diesel deleted? I'm wanting to put one together as a group like the impact players or british lions threads. If that's possible that would be great.

So ive read that the past winners are hbk, taker, bret hart and stone cold, what im wondering is who were the losing finalists??

You can find the old tournaments in the forum archives, located at the bottom of the index page.

Are we doing another one of those "Tournament bracket pick 'ems" type of thing? I have no clue what it's called, err, uh.. predictions brackets, maybe?

If we are, does anyone have the website or link and everything to get signed up for it?

Are newbies banned from actually voting on the polls? Are we just never going to be allowed? Or is there a way we can be allowed to, or something? Thanks!

I am reliably informed that junior registered members (that is, people who have under 10 posts), are not able to vote in polls. So, if you want to vote, go ahead and post in a few of the matches until your post count is high enough. Be careful to abide by the spamming rule though.

Once you reach a suitable number of posts, you should be able to vote.

Btw, are you sure the count is >10? I'm at 12 right now (without spamming!) and I'm still not permitted to vote.

What usually happens when you reach the 10 milestone (as with threads) is it will take a while for it to actually register, usually an hour or so.

The reason for this rule is to stop alternative accounts being made for votes (it's happened every year).

1. Yes, there was a live draw and although people were seeded, it was completely random.
2. It has already started. Go to the regions below this forum and pick a match-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back