Ask A Question Thread

I apologise if this has been covered in a different topic. I cant seem to find the answer to this but why is only some of the matches listed with Polls. I notice that all done by Tastycles do not have polls on them and those started by Klunderbunker all have polls.

Is there a specific reason for this?

Just wondering, is there a schedule up anywhere for Day 1A, 1B etc? That way I can keep up with all the polls I've voted in without having to open them all again. I've voted in everything so far, but some I haven't posted in.

So I'm just wondering if there's anywhere that I can keep up with this?

What exactly is the ruling relating run-ins and managers? For example, in the Batista-Yoko match (ECW region), people are arguing that Flair/Fuji will help their respective guys win.

I forgot to address that. I'd say if they're regular managers during their career primes, they're at ringside.

How were the superstars of each region decided? Was it based off seeding?

Also, was it ever discussed to have the regions work like this, or close to it?
ECW- ECW Stars vs. ECW Stars
WCW- WCW Stars vs. WCW Stars
International- International Stars vs. International
WWE- WWE Stars vs. WWE Stars

And then the top guys from each promotion doing battle in the finals?

overall seed 1 was WWE, Seed 2 was WCW, Seed 3 was ECW, Seed 4 was international, Seed 5 was International, Seed 6 was ECW, Seed 7 was WCW, Seed 8 was WWE> this repeats until 128.

Reactions: IHW
Yeah, I didn't explain myself very well.

The first post for any match clearly states the two wrestlers competing, the regain and location the match takes place. It also says: Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Is it at all possible to include the actual day (and time?) the polls will be closing for quick reference?

Hope that's better explained, if not I'll try again.

Hey i was just wondering if you guys planned on doing a TAG TEAM version of this tourney, probably would have to make it 64 teams.... just think it would be cool.

also... i know that you only had 128 spots but their are some big names that arent on this list... i may be wrong because i know some of these names may be on there.

BIG JOHN STUD
IRON SHEIK
WAHOO McDANIEL
PAUL ORNDORFF (MR. WONDERFUL)
BRUNO SANMARTINO.

i would think that all of them would at least be a top 15 seeds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members