Ask a Question Thread

JGlass

Unregistered User
The BattleZone Tournament is pretty straight forward, but there is room for interpretation. If you have any questions, I ask that you read the official rules first and check if your answer is in there. If it's not, feel free to post any questions you may have about the tournament in here.

When are the Brackets going to be revealed?

Also will there be a prediction contest like there was for the WZ Tournament?

Will there be different battlefields for the match (a city, open grounds), or is the whole planet (Earth?) the battleground?

Was there ever a point where Beowulf was considered as a possible participant? I would of loved to see him pitted against some of the dudes in the super section.

Will there be different battlefields for the match (a city, open grounds), or is the whole planet (Earth?) the battleground?

It's generally considered to be a neutral battle ground, but you can use your imagination if you'd like.

Was there ever a point where Beowulf was considered as a possible participant? I would of loved to see him pitted against some of the dudes in the super section.

I don't think so. We'll take that into consideration for next time, though.

Wht wasn't Phoenix included here? is she too powerful to be included?

Yes, too powerful.

How do I vote? The polls at the top only show the results already.

That should only happen in polls you already voted in. I can't really help you with that, but you should PM one of the admins or g-mods about that if that problem continues for you.

Didn't Buffy Summers have Super strength?

Thus making her a super?

Doesn't Batman have super strength? Should he be considered a super too?

The two brackets are divided by how the people acquired their powers, not what their powers are. Since Buffy's powers come from being a vampire hunter we made her normal.

At the start of each fight, are the competitors out in the open with just their handheld weapons, or are they allowed to be in vehicles they possess? For example, can James Bond start the fight in one of his cars or does he have to travel a distance to reach it?

Doesn't Batman have super strength? Should he be considered a super too?

The two brackets are divided by how the people acquired their powers, not what their powers are. Since Buffy's powers come from being a vampire hunter we made her normal.

NO batman doesn't have super strength. where did you every read he did?

Here is what wikipedia says about buffy (a Chosen One gifted with the strength and skills to fight vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness). The Human section should be for people who weren't given super strength but for normal people who worked on there abilities not given.

If a voter voted for one person, but in a post he goes around and says that either his vote was accidental or through seeing out the argument he was swayed over to the other side could the vote be recounted? Or the numbers final as is?

At the start of each fight, are the competitors out in the open with just their handheld weapons, or are they allowed to be in vehicles they possess? For example, can James Bond start the fight in one of his cars or does he have to travel a distance to reach it?

I would say that he has to travel a distance to use it, even if that distance is only 50 feet.

NO batman doesn't have super strength. where did you every read he did?

Here is what wikipedia says about buffy (a Chosen One gifted with the strength and skills to fight vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness). The Human section should be for people who weren't given super strength but for normal people who worked on there abilities not given.

Fair enough, I suppose this was some oversight on Doc and my part. Too late to do anything about it now, though.

If a voter voted for one person, but in a post he goes around and says that either his vote was accidental or through seeing out the argument he was swayed over to the other side could the vote be recounted? Or the numbers final as is?

Only if it was accidental. If somebody voted with the intention of seeing their choice win and then decided they were wrong, it's too late. Hopefully they learn their lesson.

What happens if a fight ends in a tie?

Read the rules.

What if someone were to create alts to pad the votes for who they're voting for? For instance if Sully were to vote for X, and then created 2 or 3 alts to once again vote, do those votes get counted? Or does the tournament get ruined by a bad apple?

What if someone were to create alts to pad the votes for who they're voting for? For instance if Sully were to vote for X, and then created 2 or 3 alts to once again vote, do those votes get counted? Or does the tournament get ruined by a bad apple?

No, we'd disqualify both the alts' votes as well as the vote of the guilty party's original vote.

No, we'd disqualify both the alts' votes as well as the vote of the guilty party's original vote.

If I wanted to report this should I do it here or by PM? (although it is painfully obvious alt in the Spider/Flash thread if you were to look at the votes.)

Super quick question, Phatso is going old school here. Looking up stuff in the marvel handbook *I knew I bought that for a reason. But nothing in it is really a help. So we know this, Banner turns into Hulk. Duh, but my question is this. This is just the Hulk, no transformation from Banner, how long has Hulk been transformed?

Super quick question, Phatso is going old school here. Looking up stuff in the marvel handbook *I knew I bought that for a reason. But nothing in it is really a help. So we know this, Banner turns into Hulk. Duh, but my question is this. This is just the Hulk, no transformation from Banner, how long has Hulk been transformed?

Let's assume he instantly transformed into Hulk right before the battle started, though it's open to interpretation.

I asked what happend if a match ended in a tie and you said
Read the rules.

Well I read the rules and it says that Tie-breakers are decided with written votes.
Just so I'm clear, does that mean whoever has the most posts for a paticular person/hero will be the winner? And if a person has multiple posts for their person/hero, does it count as one or do you count each one? Not that there will be many ties, but I am curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back