Ask A Question Thread

Okay, so now that the bracket is done... what happens next? Also, when does it happen?

It starts on Monday when I'll put up 16 threads, one per match. The voting will be open for four days. I'll put up another 16 threads on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, each with a four day voting period. Most votes advances.

This is a pretty cool way to kill time at work, so thanks for that. I'm new at this though, and while commenting is easy, how to I actually vote on the poll? When I open the threads, I can see the results, but no option to add my own vote...

When i try to vote it says that i can not vote. However it states no reason why i can't vote just that i can't

So I can't seem to be able to vote. New to the forums but im sure its awesome. Kicka$$ site guys keep up the awesomness n.plz help me if possible with my votimh dilema.....could be bc im using my phone.....stupid droid o_O

So I can't seem to be able to vote. New to the forums but im sure its awesome. Kicka$$ site guys keep up the awesomness n.plz help me if possible with my votimh dilema.....could be bc im using my phone.....stupid droid o_O

If you took a moment to read the thread you may have seen this.

You need ten non-spam posts, as I've said about 3 times now in here.

hi ive posted more than ten non spam posts still i can not vote can you guys help me out thanks

Some of them probably got deleted. Try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back