Ask A Question Thread

Will the final four look like this?

WWE Winner vs. WCW Winner
International Winner vs. ECW Winner

If so, I may have the final four mixed up in the bracket competition. I took Vega's original layout, so it may have been wrong or changed.

I can probably go through and manually count up points for those that are close to the top if need be.

The final 8 is determined in a 1 night tournament, right?

if that's the case, is there a break between the 2nd semifinal and the final? Or does the final start immediately after the 2nd semifinal?

Is it necessary that a 3 Stages of Hell match go into the 3rd fall (though it always has) if the first two stipulations favor one of the competitors?

After 10 posts, I can make 1 thread or 2?
Like when I get 20 posts, then I can make another one, is it like this?

The final 8 is determined in a 1 night tournament, right?

if that's the case, is there a break between the 2nd semifinal and the final? Or does the final start immediately after the 2nd semifinal?

One night, no break between the semis and finals.

If this is the case will it be specified which semifinal match goes first. I would think the winner of that match will have an advantage over the winner of the second match. Should we take that into consideration?

For the sake of this, assume that the semis were happening at the same time/that the time isn't enough of a factor to mean anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back