Falconsault

Murfish

is losing his edge
Was his confession taken into account? It sounded like he had been on the forums about 2 years ago, which about the time when inactive accounts are deleted anyway. Obviously there could be extenuating circumstances or he could have lied, but I was wondering.

i don't think that's a big deal if he was banned he must have improved. or he would've been banned again most likely.

Thank you so much Mighty Norcal.

This was an honest mistake, like I said in my confessional, I made the account back in Sep of 2006 just to post on the boards, which ended up not happening very much because I was in Iraq and only able to get on the boards during my down time, which was rare.

I signed into the old account just moments before I made that confession just to make sure that it was my account, unfortunately it was mine, the old password (that i use for everything but my work stuff) worked, then I made the confession and after a few minutes of reading I was banned.

Again, it was an honest mistake as I've visited the boards as a guest a total of five times since I made that username and had completely forgotten that it was there. I'm sorry for the trouble it's caused and I say thank you again.

Edit:: To be honest, even though the situation wasn't exactly good, I didn't think I'd ever have a thread dedicated to me.

You seemed sincere, so I figured the least I could do was bring it up.

I'm sure Norcs would have caught it anyway.

I don't have any reason to create alts on here. I'm not trying to start any trouble.

I just want to be able to discuss pro wrestling with people that have brains. I get a real kick out of reading the threads on here, it's what helps keep me sane in my extremely slow paced job here in Korea.

I thank you too Murfish for bringing it up.

It's quite alright Shadowmancer, it was my mistake. I harbor no ill will toward you for just doing your job as a mod. I wasn't surprised at all by the banning, and am just glad that it's all cleared up.

I am, again, somewhat surprised that there was even a thread posted about it. I honestly didn't think that I had made any impact to get anyone to pull for me. For that I am grateful.

Haha, I've noticed that. To be honest though, you don't really want to use an M16, we'll be doing SPORTS more than you'd be firing at zombies. We should take something more reliable, like the AK-47, or since we'll be in a tower how about a SVD Dragnov? Maybe a PSG-1? Oooo pretty please? Long range and high power mmmm.

That's a great point that they would be easy to get and extremely easy to care for, but we can't afford to be doing SPORTS at every siege, unless we just plan on using the useless ones after we perform SPORTS twice as clubs.

That's always an option really.

That's a great point that they would be easy to get and extremely easy to care for, but we can't afford to be doing SPORTS at every siege, unless we just plan on using the useless ones after we perform SPORTS twice as clubs.

That's always an option really.

we would have enough to not have to fuck around with SPORTS. just chuck that bitch aside, and grab a fresh one. we could have the underlings fix them while we fire the fresh ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back