Slammiversary 2015 LD

Two awesome moves, the pile driver on the ladder and the swanton from the cage. Now this is action! Twist of Fate from the ladder!

Karen's underwear strap is showing. Never mind.

And Jeff is back!

Jarrett wins! OMG!!!!
This means a further TNA-GFW collaboration is coming up.
But for now, let me mark out in peace.
The crowd is happy too.

Wow, so many kids! I thought that was TNA's version of Connor the Crusher for a second. Happy I was wrong.

And they took us off the air already. Hope you guys got to watch the highlights of the match.

I missed the first 90 minutes, but great show overall! Even though I rarely watch TNA, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The technical problem was awkward, but we saw some sick moves tonight and some nice boobies and a** too and it's refreshing to watch a show not featuring Kane or J&J security at any point.

I didn't pay anything, but I'm a happy customer. The time I invested didn't go to waste. And great LD, good to see at least 5 of us were watching.

Jarrett wins! OMG!!!!
This means a further TNA-GFW collaboration is coming up.
But for now, let me mark out in peace.
The crowd is happy too.

Wow, so many kids! I thought that was TNA's version of Connor the Crusher for a second. Happy I was wrong.

And they took us off the air already. Hope you guys got to watch the highlights of the match.

I missed the first 90 minutes, but great show overall! Even though I rarely watch TNA, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The technical problem was awkward, but we saw some sick moves tonight and some nice boobies and a** too and it's refreshing to watch a show not featuring Kane or J&J security at any point.

I didn't pay anything, but I'm a happy customer. The time I invested didn't go to waste. And great LD, good to see at least 5 of us were watching.

Please go find a female friend. I am suprised you are not banned or in prison yet.

Please go find a female friend. I am suprised you are not banned or in prison yet.

Please go find any sort of friend, now that you have the option over there. Might help you take things easy. It's sad that you dropped in to an LD thread, one hour after the show is over, just to express your surprise about why a particular poster (who, by the way, has more experience and posts than you, and more importantly, adhering to the rules) isn't banned or in prison yet, just because you don't like what he has to say.

So, did you watch Slammiversary? If yes, how did you like it? No? Too bad. Might as well crawl back to the Bar Room.

I feel for Eric. Must be awful putting in your best effort, and watching your fellow wrestlers put in their best effort.. then logging in (hoping to find compliments), only to find people dissing the hell out of you and wishing you went out of business.
The raw abuses he is delivering won't be good PR-wise, but the urge to fight back and defend your company must have been really high.
Waiting for the review! Hope it gets a better rating than the last few Impacts. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back