The NEW WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

It was me who asked but it was to allow it all the time and it was shot down. If it's only for a couple of weeks, it'd be a nice change.

With WZCW Kingdom Come just around the corner. If we made moving sigs to advertise the event better, could members of the Fed wear it until after KC?
No moving sigs. Sorry. We can do some other things to advertise, if you'd like. Shoot me some ideas.

I'm reintroducing something to the writing gallery and I read the rules but I wanted a bit of clarification.

Can I have a thread for my shows and a discussion thread or does it need to be all in one thread? I'd rather people not have to sift through a bunch of discussion to get to the shows so I'd rather have 2 but I'll go with whatever I'm told.

I'm reintroducing something to the writing gallery and I read the rules but I wanted a bit of clarification.

Can I have a thread for my shows and a discussion thread or does it need to be all in one thread? I'd rather people not have to sift through a bunch of discussion to get to the shows so I'd rather have 2 but I'll go with whatever I'm told.
I'd prefer it to all be in the one thread, but I don't believe I ever created a rule which said it had to be.

This has probably been asked many times before so I apologize beforehand, but when I originally joined I swear you were allowed to have your own custom avatar. Is there a reason you got rid of this? Is it possible to get your own?

I'm trying to find an avi that "no one" has and I'm not having much luck with ones I actually like.

This has probably been asked many times before so I apologize beforehand, but when I originally joined I swear you were allowed to have your own custom avatar.
You shouldn't swear about something on which you are wrong. :)

Is there a reason you got rid of this?
It has not been a possibility since I signed up here nearly 10 years ago. My understanding is it was not a possibility when the forum relaunched back in 2006.

Is it possible to get your own?

I'm trying to find an avi that "no one" has and I'm not having much luck with ones I actually like.
Please consult the FAQ:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/faq.php?faq=wzfaq#faq_wzavatarfaq

A question related to both main page and forums.

When I first joined, there used to be a portion for WrestleZone Forums at the end of each page of main page. Where latest 10 thread titles were also mentioned. A "more" option led to WrestleZone Forums and that's how I got here.

Currently, there's no such portion at main page. When and why did it stop?

We have no affiliation with the main page.

That said, it sound like the issue you are having is related to the main page no longer actively advertising the forums. Ever since they added Disqus or whatever it is called on their articles, they stopped linking to the forums.

A question related to both main page and forums.

When I first joined, there used to be a portion for WrestleZone Forums at the end of each page of main page. Where latest 10 thread titles were also mentioned. A "more" option led to WrestleZone Forums and that's how I got here.

Currently, there's no such portion at main page. When and why did it stop?
You mean this?

wzfrontpage_zpssln1ytmg.jpg

Any idea if/when the WrestleMania 33 sub forum will be going up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back