The NEW WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

This isn't a question.... I just wanted to apologise for the JustBoLieve account I made when I first joined. I didn't know we couldn't have duplicates then. But I know all the rules now so there is no excuse in my actions going forward. Not saying I will do anything else wrong on here again (hopefully not.)

We have had a couple of Wrestlezone Debater's League tournaments, although it's been a couple of years since the last one. Who was it who won the last one, can't remember but as I recall it, he was pretty awesome.

We have had a couple of Wrestlezone Debater's League tournaments, although it's been a couple of years since the last one. Who was it who won the last one, can't remember but as I recall it, he was pretty awesome.

Any chance of a section dedicated to debating?

Any chance of a section dedicated to debating?

I wouldn't count on it. Plus, aren't all of the non spam sections designed for debating? What's the point of a separate section to do something which happens every day in all of the sections?

I wouldn't count on it. Plus, aren't all of the non spam sections designed for debating? What's the point of a separate section to do something which happens every day in all of the sections?

I was referring to more structured debates. In the spam sections is more everyone saying their opinion. Not much actual debating on facts.

Are gifs not allowed in signatures? If So fine, just checking. I'm not here to be intimidated or threatened with banishment. I'm here to talk wrestling. I'm not in any violations and I took my warnings on the chin. I'm keeping my signature.

Are gifs not allowed in signatures? If So fine, just checking. I'm not here to be intimidated or threatened with banishment. I'm here to talk wrestling. I'm not in any violations and I took my warnings on the chin. I'm keeping my signature.

Signature banners cannot animate or move at all.

Since WWE are referring to Wrestlemania as Wrestlemania 31 (or ►), why is the section called Wrestlemania XXXI? It just looks weird.

I want to know why my Royal Rumble II on Raw thread got removed, or is it still on here I can't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back