What game are you currently playing? Non spam edition

Well the only game i am really playing right now is Call of Duty: Black Ops. Just playing Domination 24/7 for fun and to prestige. Im only 6th prestige (level 47) at the moment but i am considering no-lifing the next double xp weekend to 9th or 10th prestige.

Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (3DS)

I've never played a Ghost recon game before nor do I know much about the series whatsoever. This game I very much am enjoying so far, whilst it seems to have the cheesiest of cheesy sterotypical characters, the visuals are pretty snazzy. The 3D on it adds a subtlty to it which is how I prefer my 3D to be done.

It's a turned based tactical game akin to Fire emblem and Advance wars and so far I'm liking it.

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3):

This is the closest that I have seen to a console version of Advance Wars. The free-roaming, turn based gameplay meshes styles from Fire Emblem, Advance Wars and Final Fantasy to any third person cover shooter (as close as I can compare).

The gameplay may not be everyone's taste but this game is special for one reason - the graphics are incredible. They seem hand drawn and celshaded but they are absolutely beautiful. Graphics are not normally a focal point for me but I would certainly say it's one of the games' strength.

At the moment I'm playing a LOT of Kinect Sports, particularly bowling, I'm trying to get the achievement for winning on Champion but I keep getting beat!

I am currently playing two games: NBA 2k11 and Mass Effect. NBA 2k11 My player mode has a lot of depth and is very fun to see your player grow. I enjoy the Jordan challenge too, since I am a Bulls fan it brings back nostalgia to when I saw Jordan do these great plays.
Mass Effect is very fun. However I got sent back a while with a save and am frustrated with that other wise it runs great for being a game from 07.

DMC3FrontCover.jpg
Holy fuck guys this is quite possibly the hardest game I have ever played. I read that it when it was released in the US the normal mode for us was the hard mode for the Japanese. It really shows. After half an hour of gameplay I am only on the third mission. Yea it took me almost a half an hour of gameplay to beat the FIRST boss. It's absolutely insane. The way to unlock easy mode is to die multiple times. It's like they are fucking with you. Some reviews tell you to swallow your pride, and play in easy mode. So far for me I have stayed in normal for the satisfaction. It's a damn good game, but incredibly tough.

WWE All Stars (360)

I love this game. It's slightly reminiscent of the best wrestling game ever (No mercy). It's arcade, over-the-top wrestling greatness.

What draws me in most is the great gameplay and fun roster consisting of legends and current stars. Not an overly high amount of features, but sometimes I like simple games. I feel the svr franchise is becoming too complex. This is definitely a great alternative, and truth be told, one of my favorite wrestling games ever. They have a wonderful foundation in this and wish to see a sequel.

Well, I have strayed away from Devil May Cry 3 for a while. I enjoyed the game, but the further I got it just seemed like the same thing in every mission. Only different thing is the bosses. You run around killing enemies, solve a puzzle or two, fight a boss, and see a cut-scene. The controls while they were very good for the type of game this was meant to be, were a little edgy when it comes down to your action moves. At times I would want to do a regular swing with my sword, and it'd end up doing a action when I didn't even press the specific buttons. It got pretty frustrating. I will probably return to it sooner or later, but for now I am pretty fed up with it. Now onto the games that are next on my list:

Final Fantasy 7: I promised my cousin that one day, I would beat this game in its entirety. I plan on making that promise a reality. Planning on starting on the game sometime this week, and probably won't finish it until June. It'll be worth the time though as I will have the utmost satisfaction from finally beating a game that's credits have eluded me.

Shadow of the Colossus: I've heard nothing but good reviews for this game, so I will end up picking it up probably this weekend if I have time. It won't take me long to beat as there are only sixteen enemies I have heard, so it will be a fairly quick play-through for myself.

Baldur's Gate: This one will probably have to wait until mid-late June after I play FF7, and Shadow. This game has been on my list since I played Dragon Age Orgins. I hear that this game has given birth to the Dragon Age series, and is an incredibly influential game in the history of RPG's.

I'm always on the lookout for new RPG's to try, so if anybody has suggestions for me I will happily oblige, and check them out. I'd prefer a PS2 game simply because they are cheap as dirt, and it is my favorite system, but if there is one of the 360 that somebody just can't miss I will consider it. I'd eventually like to get Dragon Age 2, but that is the only game on the 360 that I really am looking to get. Also, expect a review on all three of those games, and more when I beat them.

I've been playing Red Dead Redemption Undead nightmare along with Bo for about the past month. Let me tell you, just like Rdr Undead Nightmare is pretty cool. The only thing I don't like is the repetition. I know most zombie games are just point and kill, but when you take over a town, twenty minutes later sometimes it is swarmed again. This happens alot to the little ****e house that is considered a town. It's constantly being swarmed.

The guns are allright, the blunderbluss is sweet to see zombies blow up. But it's not really that pratical of a gun. I love the Rolling Block Rifle is still my favorite to just get on buildings and go on a headshot run with. That was one of my favorite parts of the whole game. Just blowing people away, with a basicly crap sniper.

I hated the graveyard clearouts, the only really bad thing for me was when the main zombie talked. I've never been creaped out by zombies! Never I love zombie movies and games, but a zombie talking like that just really creeped me out.

The four horses are a bich to get, and I still don't have the fucking unicorn. I've killed the chup, but I'm still looking for it.

Like red dead redemption, Undead nightmare uses the same map, the whole this is fucking fantastic. I walked for a hour on the side of a mountian sniping zombies. IT was sweet, because they couldn't touch me. The map is just amazing, every small detail can be looked at.

Sonic Colours

I bought it rather cheap and thought I'd give it a go as the sonic fan boys were going on about it due to my Sonic blog post. I must say I'm suitably impressed, gameplay is fun, it doesn't take itself seriously and has a nice mix of difficulty level.

I am playing Roads to Rome game. It is very good game, looking easy to play but this is challenging being ready to click at the right spot at the right time. This is a very straight forward resource management and building type game...

You can go at a link: usenet and astraweb.

Currently I am on the Wii playing Mario Kart. I have all the Gold cups won for grand prix. I'm going through time trials now unlocking the expert level ones to try and unlock any remaining characters. I have around 3 to get. I'm still looking for around 4 vehicles, and I'm tempted to look online to see where I can find them, but it would really ruin the surprise. I aim to complete it in another week or so. Also, I'm greatly enjoying racing online with my friends. It's a bit glitchy at times, but it’s great fun.

I just bought a Wii about three weeks ago, along with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Just this past week I bought Kirby's Epic Yarn, since I had a gift card for Best Buy. Of these three, Galaxy is by far the best. That's no knock on the others, as their both very good, but Galaxy is perhaps my favorite Mario game now, and considering I've played almost all of the series' games, that's a pretty big deal. This game is just so damn addicting, and I love it! I've played the other two a bit, and I'll get around to them eventually, but I'm all about Galaxy right now.

Reactions: Lee
dragon-age-origins-wallpaper-1-small.jpg

Dragon Age: Origins. My brother owns it and told me I should play it so I'm about to begin my journey through this interesting RP. My brother told me that it is in-depth as you want it to be, but not as massive as the likes of Final Fantasy, so the game is in my comfort zone. I've played a few final fantasies, and I've dabbled in some other RPG's, so the game play shouldn't be strange to me. To me a game is only as good as it's story, unless it's designed for mini-game purposes. Cheers, and here i go.

Portal-game.jpg

I recently just completed Portal and it was one of the best games that I have ever played. Portal is a puzzle game that plays like a first person action game. Portal is one of the most innovative games developed and challenges your brain.

I'm not sure what it is about Portal that made me enjoy it as much as I did. It is completely different than any other game that is currently on the market. There isn't much of a story, but the dialogue is well written and very witty.

Portal is somewhat a difficult game that requires you to constantly be thinking, but never does it make you feel stupid or quit in frustration at any point.

I can see why Portal wouldn't be for everyone, but I highly recommend that everyone at least try and complete a few of the test chambers as Portal truly does offer a different gaming experience.

NBA 2K11: With Jordan on the cover I had to buy it being a Jordan fan in the 90s. I cant get away from the game. Im currently working on "My Player mode" and its pretty fun. The Jordan challenges are cool too as you can be the old Bulls' teams and go against old teams like Larry's Celtics, Karl's Jazz, and go against the "Human Highlight Real"

COD:BlackOps: Best COD game ever.... well until MW2 comes out in a few months:p....

I've mainly been playing Call Of Duty Modern warfare 2. I love the game to death and can't stop. I'm in my opinion the biggest COD fan of all time. I can't wait to play it online with other gamers. I mostly play multiplayer with a mate and my brother (911 JP) and I dominate every match. I can't wait to see how well other players are online. I hope COD Modern Warfare 3 isn't a let down. I got COD Black Ops for Christmas and it was a huge let down for offline people such as myself. I've finished COD Modern Warfare 2's campaign 6 times, once on veteran and I'm really proud of it. I'm sure people have done better but don't pay me out. I've also finished all the Spec-Ops with my brother on 3 star. When I played COD Black-Ops offline line I thought what!!! I can't change the game rules or have weapon classes.:wtf: It really got on my nerves.

Right now....

Madden 09 / NCAA 09 - My roommate and I have a team in it's 7 or so year now.

Brink - Really enjoying this.

L.A. Noire - Only picked this p cause I had a free rental, and right now it's been alot more fun then I expected.

I'm currently on my 2nd playthrough of Infamous (got it as one of the free downloads from the welcome back package on PS3) I really am enjoying it.

On the 'net I find myself killing quite a bit of time playing Drunken Masters on www.turbogames.com it's quite addictive.

Sam and Max Save the World. Bought it from Xbox Marketplace and thus far it is the best point and click game I've ever played (albeit that isn't saying much). The characters are colorful, the story lines are colorful, and it is a downright clever game. Love this little franchise.

I am currently playing Mafia 2 game on Xbox 360 after completing the GTA series. GTA series was very complicated to finish them because the levels were so hard for me but finished now....:lmao:

free online puzzles

Batman: Arkham Asylum Xbox 360
Every year we get told a sequel to a game is coming out and I get excited over one particular title. This title for me is Batman: Arkham City. So...I went back to Arkham Asylum last night, started the game again and made myself re-fall in love. This game is absolute perfection for ANY DC fan. Everything is well explained yet there's enough tie ins to the past of Batman for any Bat-geek to love. This game is one of few 10/10 games for me.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Xbox 360
Overrated? Yes. Good fun? Yes. Simple.

Sonic Adventure DX Xbox 360 Arcade
I have ALWAYS been in love with Sonic and this is one of the finest titles in the franchise. Great, 3D gameplay that merges the old with the new styles. This is how ALL the newer sonic games should have been.

Infamous Playstation 3
Got this as a part of the "We made a fuck up" pack and it's a fantastic, fun title. Outdated but great fun.

And my one newer game

L.A.Noire Xbox 360

GTA4. I really enjoy this game. However I hope the missions get a bit more evolved soon. I gotta say that I appreciate the depth of the Niko Bellic character. It really is a huge difference from previous GTA characters. Unlike CJ in San Andreas he has a lot more to say then "alright boiii".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back