What if Vince McMahon pick you as the new Owner of WWE?

i would make a 4th brand for the lower midcarders that everyone really wants to get pushed so that they could gain some momentum. Then, once they've gained some credibility and some more popularity, send them to either Raw, Smackdown, or NXT.

i would make a 4th brand for the lower midcarders that everyone really wants to get pushed so that they could gain some momentum. Then, once they've gained some credibility and some more popularity, send them to either Raw, Smackdown, or NXT.

How would you debut yourself as the new owner of WWE?

This is kind of a really open ended question, but I guess I would try and sign a bunch of either former talents or talent from other companies that the "WWE" has not been able to sign yet. While that would primarily be my focus I would also probably institute a few more championships and shows.

With house show attendances at an all-time low I would review how to turn the tide.

Give the brand split one last chance, if things don't improve in 6 months then the rosters unite.

Axe 205 Live and create a Junior/Light-Heavyweight Division exclusive to RAW as it's on for 3hrs. Tozawa, Garza, Rey, Gran, Balor, Ciampa, Gable, Strong, Ariya, Nese, Kendrick etc. gives plenty of depth.

Unite the Tag-Team Division. There isn't enough teams around, there's probably never been enough tag-teams for two brand titles.

Unite the two Women's titles and then create a Women's Intercontinental Title. The Women's IC Title is there to build characters before they take the next step.

Look at the possibility of an annual PPV in the UK.

Bring KoTR and TGAB back as PPV's but maintaining no more than 12 per-year.

Staggered breaks for both rosters at Christmas/New Year.

Review booking teams on both brands.

First of all, i would revamp NXT. I would do a spring cleaning of the NXT roster and keep only those that have potential.

Then i would change the way we train them by letting them learn how to cut a promo without a script. I think that's the biggest problem right now with WWE is that nobody knows how to thing on their feet and learning that skill would help them latter on.

Finally, change the whole presentation of the product, i think right now NXT feel a lot like 80's WWE and it's hurting them, making it feel more modern would probably help the product and finally moving out of full sail would be a must if i want NXT to be on the same level as Raw and Smackdown.

Now on to the main roster. First keep the brand split. If done right you can actually have something special.

Secondly, the PPV schedule would be 6 brand only PPV and 6 dual brand PPV( the big 4 plus 2 saudi shows since i'm still forced to respect that contract)

The cruiserweight would be exclusive to NXT and 205 live is done instead it would be replace by a c level show similar to what Main event is so that the lower card guys would have a chance to have some tv exposure.

The women'S tag title would be retired same goes for the 24/7 title. Both experiment have been a complete failure and nobody cares about them now. in place i would have 2 midcard title for the women'S. That way you get more chance for the underneath performers in both division and it create a great way to have more then one storyline in those divisions.

Also i would stop the over scripting of the product. I would still have some guidelines of what we can and can't do but give more freedom to the performers. Their would be less writers per show but more agent to help the talent get through their segment.

Finally, i would do a draft every year with all 3 brand which mean that guys from raw and smackdown could be on NXT and vice versa. i think it would refresh the product a lot more if you could mix some veteran and some of the younger guys on all the roster

^^^^
I'd retire the Women's Tag-titles & 24/7 Title too. I keep forgetting there is Women's Tag-titles.

I get what you mean about a clear out of the NXT roster as well. It could do with a shakeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back