WWE Money in the Bank - General Discussion Thread

I like the idea, but I do hope they keep it to maybe just 6 guys in each match instead of 8. Either way I think we will be seeing a lot more main event guys in these matches. You could have guys like Orton, Cena, and Edge all in the MITB match on Raw and have guys like Big Show, Punk, and Kane in the Smackdown one. The combination of mid carders and main eventers will be a nice change of pace to the last couple MITB matches at Wrestlemania.

Also, I'd just like to add that I would find it very interesting if Evan Bourne cashed in his briefcase on RAW the night after or the week after that. I could see it being played out like Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus in a rematch for the WWE championship with Nexus as lumberjacks (just to make it entertaining because I find heel/heel matches very boring) Of course NXT interferes, out comes john cena, the ref calls a DQ, and just as all the madness is happening...out comes Evan Bourne. The kids in the crowd go nuts. Evan tries to pull a fast one but Barrett was expecting this. Some of the Nexus members that aren't grappling with Cena come back in the ring and pummel Bourne causing another DQ or Wade to simply beat Evan very quickly.

The crowd would be pissed and we'd all be sitting at home bitching at the tv, and then out comes HHH to challenge Barrett to a match at SummerSlam.

wouldnt it be awesome if lets say it's not brand exclusive, and at summerslam for example theres a sheamus vs orton or barrett or cena or whoever, and at the end one of the winners of the mitb comes in to cash in his mitb and then wins, then suddenly the other winner comes in and quickly pins him to take the belt away from him :lol:

That's OK, dude. I feel perfectly justified in my all of the choices I have picked but since you are debating the Money In The Bank matches themselves, I will try and focus on those matches alone.

I don’t agree with you that the established main eventers need to be in the Money In The Bank ladder match and here is why… All the established main event talent have something better to be doing. Let us look at Raw first. The main event talent are as follows:

- Sheamus
- John Cena
- Randy Orton
- Edge
- Wade Barrett (?)

Now with that being said, we can categorically say that Randy Orton and Edge will be feuding. Now, whether they are feuding in the Money In The Bank match or not, I have a feeling that they will be having a match at the event. All of my being tells me that it will be in another match and not in a ladder match. Quite frankly, they would dwarf any other talent in the match and would be sure-fire winners of the match. Keeping them out of the match means that we are more likely to get an unpredictable winner and that is only to be commended. I also have to believe that they wont allow the PPV to go without a Championship match and that must involve Sheamus and John Cena because of his rematch clause.

As for Smackdown, the main event talent is the following:

- Rey Mysterio
- Jack Swagger
- CM Punk
- Big Show
- Kane (?)

Now, for exactly the same reasons as I have listed before, I doubt that anyone outside of the Big Show will compete in the Smackdown Money In The Bank ladder match and that wont even be to win the match. Moreover, it will likely to use him for his size and presence during the match. Again, I imagine that the WWE will be keen to have a Championship match and that will likely be Rey Mysterio and Jack Swagger again. CM Punk and Kane look to be having a feud and thus, the same rules that applied to Randy Orton and Edge on Raw, will apply to them as well.

This is nothing to do with the established main eventers not being needed or wanted in the main event anymore. This has more to do with getting one more person into that mix. Even though the likes of Randy Orton and Edge wont be competing in the match, it definitely wont hurt them and no one is ever likely to forget Edge and Randy Orton if they don’t compete in one of the main events in one PPV. Also, having 5 or 6 people in the main event is hardly having it crowded with people. This is a great chance for a mid-card talent to get immediately over. There is no point in allowing a main event star winning it because it will literally do nothing for them.

But that's not my point, Dave – my point is that they shouldn't be feuding otherwise, because those "vets" we're talking about are what drive the main event already. The "greenies" don't sell well enough IMO to warrant having an entire match dedicated to which of them will unjustly win the MITB and subsequently cash it in to win a title before they ever should have in the first place.

The Miz, most would argue, should be the top contender for a MITB spot, no? People seem to think he's ready to take that next step, and when you juxtapose him with the rest of the mid-card, I'd have to agree. I don't personally think he's ready for that main event spot, but he's more ready than Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Drew McIntyre, etc. who have yet to develop personalities let alone characteristic copyrights that the WWE can actually use to sell them with. He belongs there, but so too then does his carry-over feud with Orton, IMO. It adds an element to the match that wouldn't have been there prior – an ancillary feud that can affect the outcome of the match.

My point is that a lot of these guys who you want to push here simply aren't deserving enough to warrant it, IMO. Whether he wins or not, I don't think Bourne is a main eventer at all (yet), so why include him when the opportunity to include already established guys like Edge and Orton is there – both of whom already have an ancillary feud that could help build the emotion in the match itself when the two square off with the MITB on the line?

I don't see just two of the MITB matches happening I see 3-4

1. One for the WWE Title
2. One for the World Heavyweight Title
3. Possibly one for the Divas/Women's Title
4. One involving all NXT Rookies for a shot at the title

I agree with 3 of the 4...I don't see the Divas/Women's title MITB. What I see them doing with the NXT Rookies, is that the winner of that match gets an immunity for the next show or something to that effect.

But that's not my point, Dave – my point is that they shouldn't be feuding otherwise, because those "vets" we're talking about are what drive the main event already. The "greenies" don't sell well enough IMO to warrant having an entire match dedicated to which of them will unjustly win the MITB and subsequently cash it in to win a title before they ever should have in the first place.

The Miz, most would argue, should be the top contender for a MITB spot, no? People seem to think he's ready to take that next step, and when you juxtapose him with the rest of the mid-card, I'd have to agree. I don't personally think he's ready for that main event spot, but he's more ready than Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Drew McIntyre, etc. who have yet to develop personalities let alone characteristic copyrights that the WWE can actually use to sell them with. He belongs there, but so too then does his carry-over feud with Orton, IMO. It adds an element to the match that wouldn't have been there prior – an ancillary feud that can affect the outcome of the match.

My point is that a lot of these guys who you want to push here simply aren't deserving enough to warrant it, IMO. Whether he wins or not, I don't think Bourne is a main eventer at all (yet), so why include him when the opportunity to include already established guys like Edge and Orton is there – both of whom already have an ancillary feud that could help build the emotion in the match itself when the two square off with the MITB on the line?

MITB is a way for midcarders to get that push into the main event. Why would Edge and Orton need it if they're established already. Look at the first MITB. You had Kane, Benjamin, Jericho, Edge, Christian, and Benoit who were relatively midcarders and it worked. Wrestlemania 23 MITB was a huge clusterfuck and failed miserably because they could have done two or three singles matches alone. You had Edge, Orton, and both Hardys which could have made for a good tag team match or Edge vs. Orton. It's good to have one or two big names in it depending how many participants they are going to be. I just don't think the big names have to win it when they can get a title shot anytime they please which to me was the point of Miz's promo on Orton.

I think heel champion almost certainly sets up a face winning it. I hope it isnt Cena though. On the Raw side of things, i can see the Miz winning it. I think it has got to be a fresh face for the title picture winning because it is the first MITB PPV.

I'm not too fond on this PPV concept at all. Especially if there is going to be seperate Money in the Bank matches for both RAW and Smackdown. The Money in the Bank match should take place once a year, and there is no other place it should be at, than Wrestlemania. Having 3 Mr. Money in the Banks in one year completely takes away from the suspense of this match. Lets face it, Money in the Bank has also been a major drawing point for Wrestlemanias in the past 5 years. I know I for one look forward to that match just as much as the main event, if not more. It's always interesting to see which WWE superstar is going to get a World Title push by winning the briefcase. I think it's a horrible idea to put it onto a ppv, and the only way I see it working is if they scrap the MITB match from Wrestlemania.

Anyways, onto my predictions for this PPV.

Smackdown: I see either Christian, Matt Hardy, or Kane winning. I'm hoping Christian wins because surely he has to be in line for a World Title push soon? Matt Hardy has been with the business for a while now and WWE may reward him with the MITB. It's a stretch, but not impossible. Kane is also a big possibility depending on how this Kane/Undertaker angle pans out. But if he is still causing havoc on Smackdown, then imagine him with the Money in the Bank briefcase. Not only would the Champion be on alert because of the Undertaker demise angle, but also because Kane has a title shot whenever he likes. I think it would be a good way for him to win the World Title also.

RAW: There's a lot of people from RAW I can see winning the Money in the Bank. John Morisson, The Miz, Ted Dibiase, Evan Bourne, and Chris Jericho are my favorites though. I think Evan Bourne has been getting a big push recently and I can see them letting him win this. Ted Dibiase hasn't been getting the push that a lot of us expected him to get after Wrestlemania, and I honestly can't see his character going anywhere unless he gets a push soon. He's got Maryse as his manager now and I believe it would be the right thing to do to let him win the briefcase. As for John Morisson well he was having a series of good matches with Jack Swagger before his injury and I think he was in line for some kind of push. The Miz just keeps getting better and better and is one of the best heels in WWE today. And finally Chris Jericho has been on a bit of a losing streak recently, and him winning the MITB match would prove he is back on track and wants his World Title back.

the MITB ppv should be fun and definately exciting. at WM, MITB is always the favorite match of many, imo. if wwe stays with the two brand-exclusive matches, then these would be my choices

RAW: although i would love to see miz win and make himself a wwe champion and U.S. champion, i think it would be cool to have morrison win the contract and make a heel turn. Think back to when morrison was the heel star on ECW, his promos were good and he was showcased great. plus he probably could have a good feud with r-truth, orton and possibly cena.

Smackdown: by far, christian. this man have busted his tail off over and over. i believe he should have already been a world champion by now. this should be his chance. but also dolph ziggler would be a great pick for it as well, then he can break away from vicky guerrero and possibly start a face run.

I don't see just two of the MITB matches happening I see 3-4

1. One for the WWE Title
2. One for the World Heavyweight Title
3. Possibly one for the Divas/Women's Title
4. One involving all NXT Rookies for a shot at the title

I don't see any of the NXT rookies getting any PPV time at all until they prove themselves in the ring first. That means they have their one-on-one or tag matches on Raw or Smackdown first to prove to WWE Management they have what it takes to be in a PPV.

Of course, that's just my opinion on it.

I don't see any of the NXT rookies getting any PPV time at all until they prove themselves in the ring first. That means they have their one-on-one or tag matches on Raw or Smackdown first to prove to WWE Management they have what it takes to be in a PPV.

Actually I could perfectly fine see The Nexus getting air time at Money in the Bank, considering they have gotten Pay Per View time at Fatal Four Way as well.

Before the contracts being handed out to the NXT rookies this week, there were speculations of whether WWE would be making a NXT season 1 Money in the Bank ladder match for a WWE contract due to Wade Barrett being fired at that point as well.

I'm personally not exactly sure how they plan to do the whole NXT involvement if they will, but I could expect some interference again, or actually following through with the ladder match.

I do think this pay per view will be good, I'm hoping Smackdown has some promoting of the show because RAW and NXT has failed to point out anything about the show with the exception of the poster (at least I would believe the poster has been shown).

I find that odd to be odd seeing as WWE should be using the time they have to further feuds, further championship matches, especially considering the fact that they most likely won't be making a pay per view that does not have a World title match.

I just think regardless of the case being brand exclusive or a generic MITB, two matches is purely overkill. Effectively MITB should be treated in a similiar fashion to the Royal Rumble (which it had been until this year), one match each year with one winner getting the benefits of a title shot. While I have no problems with it having it's own Pay Per View, just the fact that there's two seperate matches really doesn't work for me.

Where in comparison to say Elimination Chamber, it's a necessary thing to because it's the two belts that it concerns and it's needed to not make any belt lesser than the other, MITB should not be done twice because of a brand situation. If they wanted to make this a brand situation, why not put this at Bragging Rights with 5 guys from Raw and 5 from Smackdown compete in one match, winner gets a MITB contract and wins a point for his brand. My point being is that MITB is to find the next breakout ME guy, if they stick to this concept of two, they will restrict themselves for choice as by the time this PPV is done, there would have been three MITB holders in one year alone, THREE!

In the end, this should be just one match, 6-10 guys, I don't care, split half from each brand, with the prize at stake. While it's nice to see some guys getting pushes like say Kofi and Christian from Smackdown and Dibiase and Bourne from Raw (examples for today), we don't need to see them all being pushed at once. Cause when you look at it, the ten guys in the MITB this year, if you see how many have been pushed up further since then, it's quite amazing, it's shown that the guys competing and not winning can still do good about it, they need to realise it to preserve it.

Please Vince, don't overkill the MITB concept like you did with HIAC, you know very well DX did not deserve a HIAC match then, why does all the brands need it?

If they have two Money in the Bank matches, I can only hope if someone isn't cashing in instantly on this night.. that we see a "double take". Hear me out..

1. Sheamus defends his Championship against John Cena/Randy Orton. The Challenger wins, after a tough contest.
2. The Raw MITB winner, lets say - Edge, cashes in and defeats the newly crowned Champion to quickly become a 10 time Champion in his own right.
3. However, before the dust can settle, the sudden second interruption of the night comes from the Smackdown MITB winner, lets say - Christian, who cashes in on former long-time teammate Edge, and becomes a true Heavyweight Champion (in the WWE) for the first time! (not counting his ECW reign)

If, and only if, we get some type of screwed up double-take, double-pop/markout moment.. will this whole Pay per view be worth anything.

But of course in doing this sort of thing - you do realize it'll completely make the Championship that's being hot potatoed around seem like a worthless piece of trash. So, good luck with that ever happening.

Am i the only one thinking both Money In The Bank matches will have to involve main eventers? I just don't see there being enough Midcarders on each brand to fill the matches. For instance yesterday on Smackdown Dolph Ziggler said he wanted an Intercontinental title match. Let's assume at Money In The Bank it will be Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston for the intercontinental title. Now we are without 2 obvious spot fillers for the match. Kane and CM Punk are feuding so neither of them will be in it. Just for the Smackdown MITB i see:
Christian
Cody Rhodes
JTG
Drew McIntyre(Not sure about him considering his dumb Visa thing)
Matt Hardy
MVP
Shad(Haven't seen him in a while not sure what to think)
Big Show

There are 2 people I am not sure of and one of them is a guy who will slow down the quickness of the match completely. RAW on the other hand may have the better stars but there are alot of stars who may or may not get in. For the RAW MITB i see
R-Truth
John Morrison
The Miz
Evan Bourne
Chris Jericho(What else is he doing?)
Ted Dibiase
Zack Ryder(He's a big maybe)
Maybe a member of NeXuS

Really the ladder matches are not looking good in my eyes.

Cosmic, cataclysmic amounts of ******ation here. I said it last night in the LD, ill say it again.

My fuck, EIGHT FUCKING PEOPLE IN EACH MATCH? Are...are you serious? Im not at all against them having two of the matches, it is the concept of the PPV after all, but goodness damn, WHO is filling these matches, and furthermore, WHO is filling the rest of the PPV time? You are gonna get about 12 minutes of competency AT MOST from an MITB match, especially one feature eight people. Leave it at 15 total for entrances, and what the fuck fills the rest of your 3 hour PPV?

If there was EVER a time for them to consolodate down to 4 or 6 man MITBs this is it. Surely, we are looking at the the mid card titles looking like shit, once again. I also have to think that we are getting at least one same-night cash in. Its never been done before, and they will want something to set this show apart for the future. So this will likely be shit, but memorable.

Two fucking eight man MITB matches. The horror.

If they have two Money in the Bank matches, I can only hope if someone isn't cashing in instantly on this night.. that we see a "double take". Hear me out..

1. Sheamus defends his Championship against John Cena/Randy Orton. The Challenger wins, after a tough contest.
2. The Raw MITB winner, lets say - Edge, cashes in and defeats the newly crowned Champion to quickly become a 10 time Champion in his own right.
3. However, before the dust can settle, the sudden second interruption of the night comes from the Smackdown MITB winner, lets say - Christian, who cashes in on former long-time teammate Edge, and becomes a true Heavyweight Champion (in the WWE) for the first time! (not counting his ECW reign)

If, and only if, we get some type of screwed up double-take, double-pop/markout moment.. will this whole Pay per view be worth anything.

But of course in doing this sort of thing - you do realize it'll completely make the Championship that's being hot potatoed around seem like a worthless piece of trash. So, good luck with that ever happening.

There are 4 problems with this idea:

1) Cashing in the money in the bank contract is done mainly on people who are tired after just wrestling a match. If one fresh guy comes out, makes an pin, then the other MITB winner comes out fresh - then there'd be a stand off.

2) MITB is the same night, it's meant to be a hellacious match, the winner (in theory) should be extremely tired. I imagine we might see one MITB cashed in on the night, but not both.

3) You need some carry over from the Pay-Per-View - having both cashed in the same night would kill the idea.

4) One breifcase is for Raw, and one for Smackdown.

About time they made it it's own pay per view. It's become branded as the match in the WWE to get a guy to the next level, and it's become a huge attraction. Since Mania sells itself, might as well create a theme pay per view that makes sense (one of the only matches that deserve to be an annual gimmick rather than something that requires BLOOD FEUD build).

One thing I will agree with naysayers about (before I agree with them about another thing) is that many people are shot up the card too quickly. This is an issue with the build for most up and coming prospects in recent years. There's a huge sentiment for "take the easy way out" booking in the WWE, and putting someone in the main event with no build and no thought seems to emphasize that. However, I still think the MITB match has star making potential. Just keep it reserved to people who are ready, have SOME build, or could be ready in the next year. And don't rush it.

To be fair to the WWE, the only person who wasn't ready was Swagger. Punk was ready. They just botched his run. But that's another discussion. One I'd love to have.

The following people can be ready in six months to a year: Christian, Miz, McIntyre, DiBiase, Ziggler (w/ Vickie). I'd certainly give one of them he case and let them fester in a major midcard feud and/or a feud with a real headliner. That said, there're other men I'd also buy with the case, such as Kofi, Bourne, Morrison (hear me out on this ina few sentences), Hardy (it hurts me to say it), Rhodes, but NOT buy as world title winners. I certainly think you could find at least one or two people in that group worth a push over the next twelve months. So that justifies the existence of the concept.

A second thing I agree with naysayers about is that there doesn't need to be two. You over-do the concept that way and run the risk of making people sick of it sooner rather than later.

One thing I don't think should happen is the inclusion of real headliners. KOTR worked best for me with some almost-headliners stocked throughout the line-up. Unless the real headliners are going to take the fall for one of them, I don't want to see them near this. Them in other main events rounds out the card rather well, IMO. That's enough to sell the show.

Umm, wow, where was I? This post is very disjointed.

Raw MITB:

Miz: Possible winner that people would buy. At least he has a gimmick now.

DiBiase: Could be legit if booked right.

Morrison: Was one of the final three at the Elimination Chamber this year, over both Punk and Mysterio. He might be receiving the Swagger push. Could he be legit if pushed right? Could he be the first to lose when cashing in? Either way, WWE's been weird enough lately for me not to count him out.

Bourne: Fuck it, he could gain a lot going down swinging against Sheamus, Triple H, Cena, Orton, or just about anyone.

SmackDown MITB:

McIntyre: He has heat. If you don't see it, you're looking for things to complain about. Yes, IDR. I'm talking to you.

Rhodes: Heh. Maybe in a year.

Ziggler: Bash him for needing Vickie all you want, it is what it is. And it is that extra boost he might need. What's wrong with someone needing someone else to get over? As long as they get there.

Christian: He's over. Deal with it. I'm hoping he's receiving the Swagger push as, with Morrison, he's one of the best people to use to fuck with the internet in that way. One of the most viable potential headliners in the company, IMO.

Hardy: Well... He's over and he just won a major feud with McIntyre. Don't be too shocked. I'm bracing myself just in case.

Verdict: There's some talent, but not enough to justify two matches for me. Of course I like everyone to seem potentially legit. It's pure WWE to stock these matches with the likes of Ryder, Truth, Archer, MVP, etc. They do it even with the single MITB matches at Mania. So I won't get too upset over it.

As for cashing in, I think any real sport would have closed the loophole in the contract by now to prevent out of nowhere cash ins that lead to paper champions. Of course I'm wrong for taking things that seriously.

That was a very disjointed, awful post. No, I'm not going to edit it.

I can see what the WWE are doing here. They are trying to make the Money In The Bank match like the Royal Rumble match. Exciting, fast-paced and the winner of the match will be hotly debated.
Some may unfairly call MITB matches 'spotfests' but i'm a big fan of them. The matches are pretty cool and it really gets me excited to see who the winner and (effectively) the new world champion is.
I'm not sure how I feel about two matches. If they are only allowed to cash-in on their own brand, it takes away some of the unpredictability that the match brings.
However, i'm really looking foward to this PPV. More than any other one since WrestleMania.

Having two MITB matches in one night can be a bit too much, but this has become one of WWE's signature matches over the years, so I'm not surprised MITB finally has it's own ppv. It's going to feel kind of odd because this match was known as something exclusive to Wrestlemania. Although, this is a great chance to start a major push for two new young stars in one night. The win might not have as much impact as winning at Wrestlemania, but this is still a chance for young talent to have a run with a world title.

But there's also the big problem with having two eight man MITB matches. The bulk of the top guys from each brand will be competing in these matches, so we won't see a US title match or a Intercontinental championship match. I also highly doubt we will see a tag team title match, because two eight man MITB matches are sure to take up a lot of time, and there's also the WWE championship and World Heavyweight Championship matches.

I personal do not think Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, and Edge should be in the Money in the Bank ladder match because they have all been multi - champion before. In my option I think they should either get replaced by some other people or should be put in a triple threat so they are on the card. I think Orton,Edge and Jericho should be replaced by.

Randy Orton should be replaced by Yoshi Tatsu this man is a great high flyer and could easily do a sick move from the ladder that would be in the highlight reel like Evan Bourne when he got throw of the ladder by Matt Hardy.

Edge should be replaced by Zack Ryder this guy is amazing this guy needs to be in these kind of matches as he probably could win one in the future.

Chirs Jericho should be replaced by Primo what can I say he is like Yoshi Tatsu he is not used much and could help the match by constant wearing the t-shirt as I usually watch the PPV is wrestlers wear the shirts

I Think That This "Money In The Bank" PPV Is Stupid. Why Would You Have The Match At Wrestlemania, Then Have 2 More Matches Of It At Another PPV and Title It The Name of The Match. That's Just Stupid...Just Like The "Fatal 4 Way" PPV

While I didnt like the concept at first looking at the card I think this has potential to be PPV of the year so far or atleast 2nd behind WM, the only thing im worried about is how this PPV will go 3 hours.

Each MITB match can really only go 20 minutes max before it becomes a big clusterf**k add 10 mins for entrances theres an hour at most. Cena/Sheamus wont go longer than 20 if that, I doubt these two sub par wrestlers could have an interesting 20 min match, 5 for entrances. Swagger/Rey will get 15 max 5 mins for entrances, so far thats 1 hour 45, 5 mins including entrances for the divas match thats 1 hour 50. 15 for the tag match plus 5 entrances so thats 2 hours 10 for wrestling content and that is being very very generous with the match times as I doubt either MITB will be 20mins or the tag will get 15mins anyway 20 mins Max for the opening vid/backstage promos/segments and thats 2 hours 30, they arent gonna add any more matches cause theres no one left unless they wanna give Santino and Koslov 30 mins on PPV :lmao: as if, anyway expect this PPV to run severley undertime.

I've been thinking. Sheamus vs. Cena this time around really has had virtually no build. Which originally had me thinking that the cage would just be the perfect spot for another Nexus beatdown. Which very well could happen.

The thing is though, this match has little, if any build, and a cage match doesn't seem to fit the situation at all. But a cage will certainly wear Cena and Sheamus down a lot. The possibility of a Nexus beatdown assures that. Which leaves them perfectly susceptible to a Money in the Bank cash-in.

The word going around is that the WWE doesn't want two people running around with briefcases. Why not get rid of the Raw one that night? It's something fans have been waiting for for years, and cashing in on Cena, if a heel wins the briefcase, or Sheamus, if a face wins the briefcase, would be very, very effective. Not to mention that the cage element will be one of the only things that will make a cash-in on either superstar look feasible.

This all comes down to match order. I think it's a safe bet that someone will cash in if the MITBs are first. If either of them are before the title matches, that is.

If an injured Mysterio or a caged Cena defy the odds, expect a cash-in that same night.

So I'm comtemplating..haven't ordered a PPV since Mania and I don't have anything to do tomorrow.

Think MITB is worth it the 44.99?

Well Im not buying it its either I buy this or I buy summerslam and im choosing Summerslam but if you have the money for it I'd buy it the card looks good the two MITB matches should both be very good Cena/Sheamus and Rey/Swagger also look decent and it is more than likly there will be a MITB cash in so yeah if you have the money buy it should be one of the better PPVs of the year

I'm seriously contemplating buying it.I haven't seen one since last 'mania and I'm already buying Summerslam no matter what so I think I'll watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back