Ask A Question Thread

This is not so much a question, but more of pointing something out. You have the Ford Center put down for the location in Oklahoma City. The Ford Center was renamed 1-2 years ago. It is now the Chesapeake Energy Arena.

This is not so much a question, but more of pointing something out. You have the Ford Center put down for the location in Oklahoma City. The Ford Center was renamed 1-2 years ago. It is now the Chesapeake Energy Arena.

I have power in this section, because KB clearly is losing his edge and hanging out mod spots to anyone these days, so I will fix that.

I like the sound of Ford Center better. I changed a few other names to their better known versions as well.

two questions and if it takes too long to do I'll you not doing it lol.

1)who won the first seven of these?

2) what's the deepest Misawa has ever got in this?

two questions and if it takes too long to do I'll you not doing it lol.

1)who won the first seven of these?

2) what's the deepest Misawa has ever got in this?

1.) Shawn Michaels
2.) Bret Hart
3.) Undertaker
4.) Stone Cold
5.) Stone Cold
6.) Rock
7.) Hogan

The furthest Misawa has ever gone was 3rd round I believe. Last year. Lost to Taker. He'll probably repeat if he gets past Brisco. I don't see him making it to the 4th.

1.) Shawn Michaels
2.) Bret Hart
3.) Undertaker
4.) Stone Cold
5.) Stone Cold
6.) Rock
7.) Hogan

The furthest Misawa has ever gone was 3rd round I believe. Last year. Lost to Taker. He'll probably repeat if he gets past Brisco. I don't see him making it to the 4th.

Misawa might not even make it past Benoit. That'll be an interesting one to watch. If he can beat Benoit there's NO reason he shouldn't win his group. The next best wrestler in that group is Jericho. Frankly, guys like Misawa invented guys like Jericho. I would guess after that he would face Flair which will probably do him in.

Misawa might not even make it past Benoit. That'll be an interesting one to watch. If he can beat Benoit there's NO reason he shouldn't win his group. The next best wrestler in that group is Jericho. Frankly, guys like Misawa invented guys like Jericho. I would guess after that he would face Flair which will probably do him in.

If people won't vote Inoki over Flair they sure as shit won't vote Misawa over Flair. Flair will coast to probably the final 8 on bias and favoritism alone. Gagne should take him out early but he won't.

If people won't vote Inoki over Flair they sure as shit won't vote Misawa over Flair. Flair will coast to probably the final 8 on bias and favoritism alone. Gagne should take him out early but he won't.

I hope sincerely that the match happens in Japan if by some miracle it does happen. I can at least make a sound argument then.

Question: Is there any criteria that must be adhered to when starting a campaign HQ thread?

I would like to do one for Sheamus.

Yeah I have a question KB. Well two of them actually.

1) I'm not crazy, the ECW Region was replaced with the TNA Region right?
2) How big is it?

Yep.
I'll go with this: the ponies are jealous.

SIdenote: did I miss the joke that started that question? It just started appearing one day.

It first came up when you were on Kermit's podcast. It goes back further than that, I ask every podcast guest as a joke and it sorta became a running gag, but since I'm immature I just keep asking every chance I get.

Is this the greatest of all time tournament?

If so then why aren't people judging wrestlers by criteria like in ring skills, mic skills, charisma... instead of who would win in a real match or something.

This is what it says in the Bruno vs. Race thread

Rules: This is an anything goes match and the first man to not be able to answer a ten count loses.

I assume this is a mistake. Can the match be won by pin, submission, or escape or is the above quote correct?

Sorry for my ignorance, but in the embarrassment matches - does a competitor win by just performing the move or does he have to perform the finisher to a high enough standard to actually pin, ko or submit his opponent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back