Money in the Bank Chamber

bigbootydaddyV

arrogant bastard
So with the Money in the Bank PPV still on the horizon I was thinking about how it will be done. My best guess is a series of matches to determine who is in it and then the final MITB match. My question is... does it have to be a ladder match? The only problem I see with the ladder match and this concept for a PPV is it may be hard to get great qualifiers out of the guys who would make a great ladder match or a great ladder match out of guys who would have a great qualifier. For instance, John Cena and HHH could be great in a qualifier but crap in a ladder match that should be spot heavy. And Matt hardy could do some insane stuff off the ladder but may not be great in the undercard (not that i believe this about Matt, just using him as an example). So what if the culmination was an elimination chamber. You can have all the big name stars for this MITB and end it with a big match at the end. For wrestlemania the idea of young and exciting guys getting a chance is a great concept but for a whole PPV wouldn't you want more... let me know what you think

Wow! how insane would an elimination chamber money in the back be? It would be so stinking awesome to see this.

I would personally love it if there was a hole in the top that the briefcase was lowered into the chamber and then you have to climb a ladder inside the chamber to get the briefcase. I think this would be awesome imo.

this may be off topic but i don't wanna see HHH or john cena fight for a
money in the bank. this match was for the mid carders or the people
who were not in the main event at wrestlemania. Now we will see nothing but
already champs in the ring. it sucks

KEEP $$ IN DA BANK AT WRESTLEMANIA:2ar15smilie:

Wow, I have to be honest. The concept is pretty unique. It would save the ladder match for WrestleMania, and it would put a new twist on the concept of Money in the Bank. kobrad had an interesting idea as well with having the opening at the top for the briefcase. Could you imagine the panic in the eyes of the people locked inside the chamber as they have to sit back in watch those already out fight over the briefcase? This would make being in the chambers both a blessing and a curse. Kudos bigbootydaddy V for an interesting idea.

I hope however the WWE decides to do the Money in the Bank idea, it isn't full of the usual main event guys. This should be someone's opportunity to rise above the midcard and achieve a main event match at SummerSlam or some other PPV. Have a tournament during the buildup to the PPV or qualifying matches that build some legitimate excitement for the show. So, let's get some midcarders in the marquee match instead of seeing "Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Triple H vs. Big Show vs. Kane vs. Edge vs. Jericho vs. Random Other Guys."

I love this idea. It's bold and fresh, something WWE would eat up in a minute.

Money In The Bank Chamber Match. Eight promising stars bent on obtaining the most prestigious item in modern wrestling. The Briefcase.

It's good business, if they keep it for the middle card. I would love to see the briefcase on the line outside of the Ladder Match. Save that for Mania or keep the case there, I don't care. I do care however that they keep that prestige for the mid-carders. It is meant as a push like King Of The Ring was. Let's keep that for the ones that need it.

When i first seen this thread i thought this was one of the best idea's on this forum.

But then i thought how would they do these spots in side the chamber,Dont get me wrong i still like the idea.

Where are they gunna have all these ladders,Where is the room outside of the ring to do these stunts.

Unless they make the chamber a bit larger i dont see it working.Good idea but.

This concept would be amazing even if they did it just once to see what happened. Kind of like the one time Punjabi Prison Match. You make the Elimination Chamber 100 feet high and a bunch of ladders inside and have the briefcase hanging from the top of the chamber. It would be a lot like a Hell in the Cell, which is what this also reminds me of.

A HITC Money in The Bank Match. Even for a one time gimmick match somehow putting a bunch of high flying midcarders together would be amazing. Christian, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, RTruth, Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, MVP and Cody Rhodes for example and I bet you have magic!

This concept would be amazing even if they did it just once to see what happened. Kind of like the one time Punjabi Prison Match. You make the Elimination Chamber 100 feet high and a bunch of ladders inside and have the briefcase hanging from the top of the chamber. It would be a lot like a Hell in the Cell, which is what this also reminds me of.

The Punjabi Prison Match has been done twice. The first being Undertaker vs. Big Show, the second with Batista vs. The Great Khali.

Again I can't tell how much I like this idea. Doesn't matter if the original EC would be cramped with ladders- You can always make more room.

Let's keep it realistic guys. Its far-fetched to begin with, but if you expect them to make an expensive, massive structure for MVP, John Morrison, Kane, and (insert Shelton Benjamin's replacement here) you're insane. Good idea for a video game, but not plausible in real life. To have a different match type for MiTB is one thing, but to make some extravagant structure, with 16 ladders and a belt held high, for mid-carders will never, ever happen. Sorry.

Really good concept and I love your thinking. BUT it seems very WCW/TNAish. TOO much going on. I do think it would be interesting to see MITB in a different style match besides with ladders though. But when you get too gimmicky, things become weird.

It wouldn't work. There would be too much going on inside the ring that it would be too hard to pay attention. Now if it was just an Elimination Chamber match (no ladders) where the winner gets the briefcase, then we could talk....

i like the idea but its hard to work it out.it would create too much fuss and it has very less room for 8 superstars or hardto pull big stunts and its very risky can cause injuries,having HITC MITB is much easier as the scale of the cage can be widened will having no roof or having a roof with a wide hole in it to make look more dangerous to climb the cage and to get the title.

btw i have question why do we not have tag team chamber matches,it could have top 4 tag teams in the CHAMBER while two teams start while 4 other will enter later, it would be real chaos and fun and good match for UNIFIED CHAMPIONSHIPS

another idea similar to royal rumble is to have HITC with no roof having 30 20 or 15 superstars to enter respectively after 1 minute , each superstar is eliminated after a pinfall or submission,when the last particpant enters the ring then the normal cage escape match starts with having the pin /submission elimination rules too but the person who escapes from the c top of the cage wins the match and a future world title match at SUMERSLAM

why dont we have trple threat cage match single gets boring need more spice in matches?

I'm sorry but I'm just not a fan of combining two different concepts in one match. Remember Kennel From Hell? 'Nuff said!

or maybe like a steel assylum thing like tna does except you have to grap the briefcase when you get out. i know that wont happen but just a thought

Why not Wargames with the MITB case in the top cage or hanging above the top cage?

I think they should add more case matches to the PPV including free agent case (allows you to choose your show), GM for a day, Switch Shows Case etc.. I would also like to see them break up the unified tag team and have belts for each show...

I love this idea, but like many of you have said,I don't think it would work inside the Chamber.not because its too gimicky for the WWE (Are we forgetting the Kennel From Hell Match???), but because it would be very diffcult to do spots with a Roof on the cage. I do think it has a shot of being a pretty decent match if u lower the participants to 6 and have a MITB Cage Match.I can just imagine the spots from the great mid carders (Kofi, Christian, Ziggler, Morrison, ETC).The only problem is we would be stuck with another PPV match where Super Cena Prevails.

Money in the Bank as a full gimmick ppv is probably the WORST idea WWE has had in a long time. No wait...the last worst idea was Jack Swagger winning a title. MITB should remain where it is...Mania. This is rediculas, and I wont waste my money buying the PPV.

Seems a little too TNA and a little out there, although it could work if done properly. I'm not sure about MITB PPV, IF it is similar to the WM concept then I can see the winner of it losing, which if it's Kofi or MVP i'd like to see, but if it was Miz or Dibiase I wouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back