Orton vs Rock feud

quink987

Pre-Show Stalwart
I was thinking today at work that id love to see a Orton vs Rock feud with Orton as a heel just think if the Ref goes down at Wrestlemania in the Rock/Cena Match then Rock rockbottoms cena goes for the count and Orton comes from under ring and punts the rock.

by doing this will make a great WM ending and keep Rock off TV till maybe SummerSlam and have 2 3rd generation wrestlers going one on one

so what do you think?

It's possible, but I doubt it'll go down.

The reason WWE brings in part timers like The Rock and Brock Lesnar at various times of the year is to help jack up ratings and/or ppv buys. Frankly, The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam will almost certainly sell a lot more ppvs than The Rock vs. Randy Orton.

I wouldn't be opposed to a feud between The Rock & Randy Orton personally. Orton doing something with The Rock would be a great feud for Orton as a heel. Orton costing The Rock the WWE Championship would be automatically put a lot of heat on Orton.

However, at the end of the day, there's just a lot more money in Rock vs. Brock.

It would have been nice to have the match when Orton was doing the Legend Killer gimmick but now that he's the viper, the ship has sailed on that. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Stone Cold and CM Punk (as a face)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back