Royal Rumble 2016 General Discussion & Aftermath Reviews

Who's winning the 2016 Royal Rumble Match?

• Roman Reigns

• Brock Lesnar

• John Cena

• The Undertaker

• Triple H

• Dean Ambrose

• Seth Rollins (Miracle Return)

• The Rock

• Kevin Owens

• Triple H

• Ryback

• Bray Wyatt

• Cesaro (Miracle Return)

• Current NXT Star/Or a Returning Legend

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
As for the 2016 Royal Rumble pay per view I am actually excited for it but then again at the same time I am not excited for the PPV. I will tell you why? You ask why? Simple it is because of the smark idiot fans who will no doubt hijack the damn show since they have done it now for the past 2 damn years. It makes me wonder if they are going to do it again for the 3rd year in a row? It wouldn't surprise me if they did. Then again I just hope that WWE do not put Bryan in the Royal Rumble Match because if they do and he gets eliminated yet again all the fans are going to bitch and moan about it ruining it for everyone.

But then again the 2016 Royal Rumble Match brings up so many possibilities as far as the winner of the 2016 Royal Rumble Match is concerned so with that said my picks to win the 2016 Royal Rumble Match are:

Dean Ambrose because it is about time he breaks out from the shadow that is his former Shield brothers Rollins and Reigns but also if Ambrose is ever going to be trusted to be a main event guy then I think now is as good a time as any to pull that trigger

Seth Rollins if he is not champion by then Rollins winning it as a heel would make so much sense because it thrusts him right back into the main event right where he belongs

Bray Wyatt he would be a darkhorse and an out of the box pick because no one would expect it but also could you imagine a WrestleMania main event with Wyatt as the Royal Rumble Match winner? I know I could especially because Wyatt needs to be taken to that next level and him winning the Royal Rumble Match does that especially for his character gimmick wise

I disagree. 'Smarks' didn't hijack the last 2 royal rumbles. WWE booked the last 2 rumbles really badly. If you have to turn up the music to drown out the fans in the arena then your fans aren't happy with the product. People would have accepted Batista or Reigns winning the rumble if it was a logical, smart booking decision. But it wasn't. Get the booking right, build up the wrestle mania main event properly and maybe the fans wont verbally show there displeasure with the product.

For you to say it was internet 'smarks' that ruined 2 ppvs is ignorant. WWE ruined 2 ppvs with bad booking.

Reigns beats Rollins at Survivor Series. Sheamus cashes in on Reigns that night and wins. Reigns wins the rumble again but get the reaction he deserves because its booked right. Reigns wins WWE WHC at wrestlemania. Fans go home happy. Im calling it now.

Its going to be John Cena or Roman Reigns.....
If Rollins is not the Champion; then maybe he wins...
but Dean Ambrose...? They are not gonna give him any push to main event level unfortunately!

The real wildcard is Daniel Bryan still. He would have to come back before TLC and prove his fitness, but if he does he'd have to be in the mix.

Assuming that won't happen, I can see Wyatt winning after the other three do all the work, and eliminate themselves at the end of the match when they are the last four. That would consolidate their position as a truly dominant faction.

Of course it won't happen. It'll be Cena.

Brock Lesnar must win it this time or Kurt Angle maybe coz he has never did that..
And Seth Rollins or Dean Ambrose is a good option but not John Cena..
or anyone from NXT but i dont see that happening too quick..
Roman wont win this time coz Vince wont do that again...

Roman Reigns. He gets screwed from winning the title by Ambrose at Survivor Series. They fight at TLC and RR, Reigns goes 2-0 against Ambrose, moves on to RR and wins but faces Ambrose one last time at Fast Lane and wins again before facing Rollins again at WM.

Roman Reigns. He gets screwed from winning the title by Ambrose at Survivor Series. They fight at TLC and RR, Reigns goes 2-0 against Ambrose, moves on to RR and wins but faces Ambrose one last time at Fast Lane and wins again before facing Rollins again at WM.

No that's too much like what happened last year between Reigns and Daniel Bryan. I know the WWE are lazy but doing the same script just changing one of the players won't fly.

Besides what has Ambrose done to Reigns for Reigns to completely go over him three PPV's in a row. Ambrose might just as well punch his card in and leave, that means he's laid down for just about him everyone on the roster so far.

Nothing wrong with Reigns winning the title of Rollins, Sheamus cashing in and failing, and most likely Cena will come back and win the Rumble. Then you have Cena/Reigns at Mania. I don't know how well that will sell tickets, but Reigns can't win the Rumble again and Daniel Bryan even if he's cleared to wrestle should be no where near it either.

You're just plain wrong about smart fans ruining the last two Rumbles. The last two Rumbles could have been great, and they could have ended with Reigns and Batista victorious in their respective years to thunderous applause. WWE ruined their own Rumbles with poor booking contrary to the stories that they told.

If WWE told good compelling stories featuring Roman and Dave, the fans would have bought it. Batista and Reigns were both booked as having no struggle, they weren't given time to connect, and they both were given terrible scripted promos. It had less to do with anyone but Bryan, and more to do with anyone over or deserving. A win by Ambrose or Ziggler would have torn the roof off the stadium in Philly this year. Both had compelling stories, Ambrose had his losing streak and Ziggler had overcome the Authority.

This year the Rumble winner needs to have momentum, they need to be over, and they need to have overcome adversity. The possible Rumble winners have to be.

I think Reigns continuing the tradition of back to back Rumble winners follows what WWE has chosen to ignore two years running, telling a good story.

Reigns drawing the ire of fans, getting usurped by Rollins, and going on a year long redemption just makes sense. It's long form Storytelling, it's overcoming adversity, it's everything the last two Rumbles have been missing.

Reigns as number one contender at Survivor Series does throw this a curve as he may be champion come November, and I doubt WWE gives him a one month run.

I know it's the safe bet but it just makes sense. It tells a long form story, he overcomes adversity from fans, and redeems his loss from last year. Some things need to happen, but I doubt they will. Reigns needs more credible wins.

The Wyatt feud has been OK, but Wyatt isn't all that credible. I would have sent Roman through Triple H as soon as Roman came back from the hernia injury at the end of 2014, it boggles my mind that he didn't. They needed to get Roman over fast, so why didn't they pit him against their top heel?

There's still time before Mania, TLC, a match before the Rumble match, and even Fastlane are all stops along the way where it could take place. Personally, I would have put the two in a match last year.

Whatever happens, of the safe bets (WWE's preferred course) Roman at least has the degree of freshness that Cena does not.

They could try to pull off a "double winner" at the Rumble this year, if the rumored Shield triple-threat match actually happens (for the title, that is). Reigns & Ambrose would be the final two, and then they'd fall out of the ring and hit the ground at the exact same time (à la 2005, even though that one was unintentional). This time we wouldn't see a pissed off authority figure hit the ring & rip both quads simultaneously, however (although, how hilarious would that be? lol). If Reigns is champ come WM time, then the tie would obviously go to Ambrose & Rollins.

Of course they could still book a Shield triple threat match without the title on the line. WWE had a triple threat main event at the last two Wrestlemanias in a row; but both of those were audibles called at the last minute, because the fans didn't want Batista or Reigns to win. Maybe they want a "real" one-on-one match this year. Hopefully creative & Vince have learned from their mistakes, and they don't screw up again.

The answer to this question relies heavily on who will be champion in April of 2016. If one of the former Shield members is champ, then I think they might try for the triple threat. If Lesnar gets the title back (he still hasn't had a proper rematch against Rollins), the Rumble will seem a lot less predictable. Lesnar is another good contender to win the Rumble; seeing as how his feud with The Undertaker seems to be over (and we probably won't be seeing "Lesnar vs. Taker Part 4" at WM32). Like I already stated, the only rematch that Lesnar had for the title should have ended in a DQ. Whether or not that is ever addressed remains to be seen. Lesnar could just earn it "the hard way" at the Rumble.

I'd love to see a brand new contender win the upcoming Rumble. Guys like Cesaro, Kevin Owens (provided he drops the IC Title at TLC - or soon after), Bray Wyatt, or even Kane! Just kidding about Kane. Wyatt would be a great choice, and it's possible the reason why his feud with Taker is starting now (as opposed to holding off until WM) is so he can have that story wrapped up come WM time. Wyatt has three guys to help him win, as well (provided all four of them are entered into the Rumble). If they're planning on keeping The Wyatt Family together for a while (and I really hope they are), then that would make perfect sense. They could even tease one of the Wyatts turning face, by having two of them eliminate themselves by hopping the top rope on their own (assuming The Wyatts are the final four)...then one of them (probably Harper) would refuse, brawling with Bray for a few minutes before finally being dumped to the floor by the Eater of Worlds. The more I think about it, the more I like it.

As it's already been said, though - Cena is coming back in late December or early January...right? 2016 could easily be the year Cena finally ties Flair's record, and wins his 16th championship. See what I did there? You know that Cena would have a t-shirt with that correlation, as well. Hell, there's probably a warehouse in Stamford with thousands of them already.

Lesner.
If Roman is the champ by rumble then I believe its going to be lesner. WWE will want to finish that feud given their first match was praised even by Roman haters.
It is too early to tell may be they decide to go with Rollins vs lesner with lesner losing in either case. As of now Lesner is the strongest contender for the rumble no one else is good enough.

Daniel Bryan will be facing defending champion Sheamus at the Royal Rumble.

First, pay attention to what they've been doing with Sheamus since his MITB win; and I don't mean "wins and losses". He gets the big entrance now with a long vamp and the house lights off. He's being called "a guy that likes to beat up underdogs". They're setting up the stage presence for him to credibly be in the main event at Wrestlemania. And now that Rey Mysterio has moved on to warmer pastures, who in the WWE better represents "the underdog?"

Don't be fooled by all the injury talk; this happens virtually every time a top performer goes out injured. John Cena is practically famous for coming back two months into a "six-month time frame". Right now, there's absolutely no point in bringing Daniel Bryan back; they don't hope to beat Monday Night Football, just remind people that the WWE still exists during the fall. You make your big returns for either the Royal Rumble or the night after Wrestlemania.

You probably will see The Shield in some kind of triple threat, but that's a match that doesn't need a title belt to sell it. Without the WWE championship at stake, no one would give a wet fart about Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus. And as long as we're calling shit here, Sheamus won't cash in on Seth Rollins; more likely than not, he'll cash in on Reigns. (Which conveniently gets the WWE through the end of the fall season, now that Seth Rollins is running low on feuds without repeating old business.)

The wildcard has been the same for the last couple of years and he is none other than Daniel Bryan. If Bryan is cleared to return to the ring then I see this being his final chance at becoming a main event guy. If he gets injured again you can bet that he won't be holding the WWEWHC title anytime soon.

My first choice to win the Royal Rumble is Dean Ambrose. Not the Dean Ambrose we see on TV right now but a mean, crazy and heel Dean Ambrose. Dean is pissed that Roman won the WWE title and so did Seth while he played second fiddle to both. He loses his mind and attacks people. He actually wins key matches. Have him enter the rumble early and stick around till the end.

My second choice is Brock Lesnar. If you want to give him monster heat then have a big fan favorite like Dolph Ziggler stick around for a long time and be the only one in the ring when #30 is about to enter. Out comes Brock, completely fresh and unexpected against a tired Ziggler. Brock beats down on Ziggler in the ring like hes a toy and eventually F5s him out.

The least likely choice but my favorite choice is to have Seth Rollins win the Royal Rumble, as a babyface. Roman Reigns loses the title to Dean Ambrose at the PPV before Wrestlemania and invokes his rematch clause for Wrestlemania and makes it be a triple threat SHIELD match for the WWE title.

Either Daniel Bryan or Roman Reigns are my picks. I've been thinking about Bryan as a top option for the past couple of weeks now as it just begins to make more and more sense. Bryan's ready to go. WWE will eventually put him back in the ring, believe me they won't force him to retire. Part of that may be because they respect his decision but do you think WWE is going to let the money DB generates go to waste? Odds are they've been leaking this stuff online and playing up the retirement angle in an effort to finally send the Rumble folks home happy this year. As Rayne mentioned, they have no need for Daniel Bryan right now, but once Mania season rolls around they are going to want all hands on deck. The fans wanted Bryan to badly win the Rumble the past couple of years and were sent home thoroughly pissed off. With the threat of Brock Lesnar out of the way, expect WWE to get it right this year.

If WWE doesn't decide to bring back Bryan, than Reigns is the other best option in my opinion. He's had the best story since last year's Rumble, what with being mercilessly booed at Mania, constantly screwed out of the title this year, overcoming everything that has been thrown at him mentally and physically, and I expect some screwy stuff to go down in this feud with Rollins. I think either would be good options. I just don't see Ambrose being anywhere near the Mania main event this year, sadly. Not even close.

Gotta say that I think WWE will go with Daniel Bryan. His much awaited return, coupled with the Rumble win (finally) will add a huge feel good factor to the WWE Universe going into Wrestlemania season. WWE want to break records so having Bryan win will appease the masses.

I'd have Sheamus cash in during the Reigns vs Rollins match, win the gold and then lose it to Lesnar at the Rumble.

Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan writes its own story - Goliath vs David. I don't care if the match up is unbelievable. That is what creates the intrigue and sells the match. WWE is scripted and pre determined so anybody can beat anyone and anyhow they like. You want realism then watch Boxing or the UFC. I want story telling.

(Yes the title should be 2016!!!!)

Pretty simple, WWE always likes to throw in a few surprise returns for Royal Rumbles. 2016 will be no different so who would you like to see enter the Rumble this year???

I will try and keep it fairly realistic...

Former Superstar - MVP
Last year we saw Bubba Ray and The Boogeyman so I expect a former employee to return once again, make a small splash and get the crowd popping. MVP has done ok since leaving WWE. He was in New Japan and then TNA so has kept himself 'fairly relevant' and now finds himself on the indie scene.

WWE Legend - Jake 'The Snake' Roberts
Over the years we have seen Booker T, Kevin Nash, DDP return so this year I think adding Jake to the Rumble would be a great idea. Also because his documentary is submitted for an Oscar nomination. I don't know when the shortlist is whittled down but if his film makes the final cut then I can see WWE jumping all over him again and a Rumble appearance would tie in nicely.

NXT Participant - Samoa Joe
Joe could really announce himself on the Main Roster like Rusev did two years ago with a strong showing in the Rumble. He is a well known name in the business and not seen in mainstream WWE yet.

NXT Participant - Finn Balor
He is the NXT Champion so it would be great exposure to see him in the Rumble. Another strong showing like Joe would do no harm at all. Maybe have him get down to the final four and create a 'little suspense'

Number 30 - Daniel Bryan
Missed a whole chunk of 2015 so where better to return, 100% fit and healthy at Rumble 2016. He has already gone down the route of announcing his return in ring for the Rumble (2015) so I think this would be a great surprise and a win would add a great feel good factor heading towards Mania 32 (for many, not all).

Also as an addition my final four would be - Daniel Bryan (winner), Final Balor (Runner Up), Kevin Owens and John Cena. Have Bryan and Balor double team Cena to eliminate - the crowd will pop hard for that one.

Ok, nice thread, here are my 5:

Kurt Angle: He's stated he can't do the travel schedule and they want him full time, but maybe for the pop they'd let him do the Rumble in the hope he remembers how great it felt to go out there and agree to a contract afterwards or something, either way, it'd be a huge pop.

Jake ' The Snake' Roberts: I totally agree with this one, getting tagged into his Oscar attempt has Vince written all over it. Plus Jake was working towards a rumble appearance not so long ago, it'd make a sort of fairytale ending for him.

Daniel Bryan If they're really concerned about his health then this can't happen as they'll not let him win and it'll be Bootista all over again for whoever wins. But if he's ready, maybe they would do well putting him in there.

Rey Mysterio: Alberto is back, maybe they can get Rey too on a lesser schedule of course.

Hulk Hogan: In the ring are PTP, Mark Henry, maybe Booker T, New Day and then Hogan's music hits...then the old Racist gets the beating of his life as he apologises to each of them before eating a stiff finisher. Ok so maybe not, but i ran out of ideas...

Winner: Bryan if he really is healthy, Angle if he's not (imagine the heel heat he'd get for that!)

Ok, nice thread, here are my 5:

Winner: Bryan if he really is healthy, Angle if he's not (imagine the heel heat he'd get for that!)

Wait, you think Angle would get HEEL heat for winning the rumble? Angle would have to come back, kill a puppy during his entrance and then wave an ISIS flag to get heel heat on a return rumble win.

Anyway, my picks;

Finn Balor: There always has to be at least one nXt guy, so who better than the champ?
ooooooooooor
Sami Zayn: A returning Zayn running to the ring with a shocked Kevin Owens in wait is storyline gold. It gets Sami to the main roster with a purpose after the rumble, and is a winning feud heading into Mania.

Batista: He never really said goodbye when he left, and he originally intended to stick around until the whole Bootista thing happened. I realise that at this point he would be an attraction to get ppv buys since he is a bonafide movie star now, but it would be a pretty big pop, and it would wash away the bootista memories.

Virgil: Because pay me!!

Whoever the World Champion is at the time: This is a weird one, and it would only really work with a heel champ, so could be Rollins. The champ enters the rumble to prove his dominance, and potentially get a pass on Mania. He may have already had a match that evening, but its not necessary. I just think it would be a cool dynamic to make the champ seem like the real deal.

The money in the bank holder (Sheamus, or whoever beats him for it): The champ is already in the rumble, so whats to stop the briefcase holder from cashing in during the rumble? Never been done before, it adds a different dynamic and completely throws the Mania main event up in the air.

So yeah, a weird mix.

5 surprises for Royal Rumble..

1. RVD: Well he is gone for a long time and i expect him back to the ring at RR 2016..

2. Kurt Angle: I want to see this happen but its just a dream..If he returns itll be great..

3. Goldberg: Well Goldberg has always wanted to come back and do a last run in the WWE and this will be a perfect time for this..

4. Daniel Bryan: Well if he is cleared then he may return to the ring and what better way than RR..

5. Triple H: Who expects the game to enter the rumble but maybe he can do that to shock Seth, get the victory and go on to face Seth Rollins at WM 32 for the title to show Seth aint the man that he is..

I dont know if any of the above will happen instead i see The Godfather, Kevin Nash, Eugene, Hacksaw duggan , Santino marella and many other jobers and old men on that list..

My legends would be Kurt Angle,Rey Mysterio,The Undertaker,The Rock,Brock Lesnar ,and John Cena.

I would have Rock come in the ring when it's the Wyatts beating down Orton as the next entrant. Rock and Orton would fire back and get face to face. The Wyatts take control again then Lesnar would be the next participant and helps him evens them out a bit. Brock suplex Orton and get's in Rocks face who lays the smackdown before getting a suplex. Orton in Lesnar's face and they brawl. Lesnar eliminates Orton, Rock and Brock are brawling and Wyatt eliminate both.

I would have Cena come in at #30 and have him and Reigns be the final 2 with Reigns lastly eliminating him and Cena would then get in the ring and congratulate him and raise his hand telling him it's his time.

Kurt Angle would unfortunately probably be a one night only thing. He would be the next entrant after NXT's Jason Jordan or Rusev. As for The Undertaker he would be one of the final five and is eliminated by whoever his WrestleMania opponent is. Sting perhaps?

Rey Mysterio would be a one-night surprise as he gears up for his HOF induction (hint?)

My other surprises would be NXT stars Jason Jordan,James Storm and Samoa Joe, other surprises would be the return of Daniel Bryan who makes it to the final 4 but is ultimately eliminated by Cena.

Alumni: Shelton Benjamin - Royal RUmble need more spots, and Shelton is the perfect guy to do them.
Legends: Jake Roberts, Razor Ramon - these guys weren't in Royal Rumble and weren't promoted on the main TV for a long time, so both of them are very welcome for me.
Gimmick change: Titus O'Neil - the guy is a great motivational speaker, he just needs the right gimmick for this role on TV
Winner: Triple H (to face Rollins at WM)
#1 entrant - Kevin Owens
#2 entrant - Dolph Ziggler
#30 entrant - Triple H

I maintain what I have done for months: I believe Daniel Bryan will win the Royal Rumble, and go on to regain the WWE Title at the biggest Wrestlemania in history.

I think he WILL be a surprise entrant, but I hope he is #20(ish) rather than #30, build a little momentum, actually look strong rather than simply eliminating 1 or 2 to win the match in the space of a few minutes.

As for other surprises, I agree with Sami Zayn being one, to start the road towards a match with Kevin Owens at Wrestlemania - which I can see opening the (main) show.

I'm not sure about Jake the Snake as I think WWE are very tentative, in the wake of Jerry Lawler's heart attack, to let anyone over a certain age in the ring, especially when they HAVE to take a bump to be eliminated. On the other hand, Kurt Angle, assuming he's done with TNA, would get a HUGE reaction. The only other potential surprise I can think of right now is possibly (again a one-night thing) John Morrison; saying that, WWE do like to throw some randoms - who'd have guessed the Godfather or the Boogeyman in recent years??

Hopefully the biggest 'surprise', though will be booking it correctly, after the shambolic booking of this year's event...

The surprise entries are one of the main things I look forward to about the Royal Rumble. It's always nice to see past favourites coming out for a couple of minutes more in the spotlight with a nostalgia pop.

1. X-Pac
If he's healthy (I read he was injured recently, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Sean Waltman show up, given his close friendship with Triple H. I would hope he'd get a good reaction and not the X-Pac heat he got towards the end of his WWE run. Waltman can still go, and would be a useful addition to the match.

2. Christian
Although he's technically "retired", after suffering concussions, Christian would easily be able to make a Royal Rumble appearance. It wouldn't require him to take any big bumps and Captain Charisma is always a fan favourite. I'd expect a good pop when his theme music hit.

3. Gangrel
Just for the entrance through the ring of fire! It would be awesome to see that entrace and hear the epic Brood music again!

4. Sami Zayn
If he's healthy to return, I'd have Sami appear at the Rumble and make his entrance while Kevin Owens is in the ring, eliminating Owens and continuing their rivalry, leading to a ladder match at WM for the Intercontinental Title.

5. Kurt Angle
Highly unlikely I know, but I would LOVE to see Kurt back in WWE, even just for a short run until WrestleMania where he'd have his retirement match. Angle's music would make the crowd EXPLODE, and it would be great to see Angle back where he belongs.

I personally like the nostalgia of the surprise entrants, but I dislike when they are stars of the past who you know don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning. In my perfect RR match where there are going to be 5 surprise entrants, I would have them all be people who you could look at and think they have a legitimate shot at winning or are going to be involved with at least a 2-3 month run after the rumble.

That being said, my 5 surprise entrants this year would be:
1. Returning Daniel Bryan, would love to see him win it and go onto WM.
2. Samoa Joe, he needs to be on the main roster and the Rumble would be a way to kick off his first feud leading into WM
3. Kurt Angle, one last run in the WWE would be great to see, and the guy can still go in the ring
4. AJ Styles, I know this is a longshot, but could you imagine the pop if Styles came out at #30?
5. Shelton Benjamin, as someone mentioned earlier, guy can produce big spots, maybe bring in Haas too, and align them back with Angle to feud with New Day at WM?

1. Mick Foley as Cactus Jack. Cactus Jack comes to the ring with a flaming , barbed wire two by four in hand and is not allowed to enter with the weapon. But has Mr. Socko as a back up.

2. Ric Flair. Super old Nature Boy enters number one and goes one on one with Cesaro. Cesaro immediately grabs Flair and gives him the Cesaro Swing for an impressive 147 rotation...killing him . Five people are eliminated during the swing but don't touch them.

3. One Man Gang as Hakeem. He gets into a dancing contest with Big E and they get too involved and start kissing. It makes national news.

4. Brock Lesnar enters number 15...he elimates 10 superstars with F5s out of the ring. But out next is...a fucking Grizzly Bear ? A well trained Grizzly Bear enters the ring, he endures 5 German suplexs from Brock before swatting him over the ropes. The bear is eliminated by Braun Stroman.

5. Vince McMahon. The chairman comes out...he fires the remaining two superstars and declares himself the Royal Rumble winner.

Here are my five picks. Like I used to, I'm going wayward from the normal names.

1) WWE World Heavy Weight Champion Seth Freaking Rollins!

Won't it be great deal of heel heat if he decides to show up at #29 or #30 to emphasize anyone from winning the Royal Rumble event?

2) The Showstopper Shawn Michaels!!

This could be a huge pop. Shawn has been in and out of the ring for a while but just for putting over the other stars. I miss the Sweet Chin Music party. Let him superkick a few jobbers out of the harms way?

3) Cody Rhodes!!

Just for that night he should return as Cody and eliminate someone. The next night he should go back to the Stardust gimmick and feud with whomsoever he had eliminated the previous night!

4) Damien CM Punk-dow!

The Cult of Personality music goes off and the crowd will go crazy but it should be Damien Sandow under the hoodie and yells Clobbering time!! He probably should get eliminated in 1 second solidifying his glorified jobber spot. (Mind you I'm a huge CM Punk fan. I would probably go nuts and run around Naked if his music hits)

5) Goldberg or Stonecold Steve Austin!

They probably shouldn't be in that match. But should come around at #20 and Spear or Stunner the whole pack of blokes mauling in the ring and then should jump over the rope and disappeared into the crowd. (Just a crazy fantasy)

Cheers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back