[Request/Offer] Feedback Thread

One of my RPs is up if anyone would be kind enough to tell me what you think.

I'll give feed back & Rep in return.

One of my RPs is up if anyone would be kind enough to tell me what you think.

I'll give feed back & Rep in return.

I can't read the yellow.

Lime green (as repeated last round) and yellow simply don't work.

Stick with this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this or this. You'll always be safe using those, no need to reinvent the wheel.

I can't read the yellow.

Lime green (as repeated last round) and yellow simply don't work.

Stick with this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this or this. You'll always be safe using those, no need to reinvent the wheel.
Well shit, I read somewhere during that conversation (or one just like it) that Gold was ok to use so I went with it.

Sorry about that.

Well it's that time.

After sending it to about 6 different people and many add ins, changes and rewrites I would love to see what everyone else thinks of what is hopefully a championship winning RP.

Standard offer of Rep & return feedback will be given.

Feedback 1 RP and you get the standard [Color="Green]Rep[/Color] and return feedback.

Feedback both and not only do you get everything listed above I'll also feedback your Unscripted RP at no extra charge.

I would like to ask for feedback for my championship bid RP.

In return: I will try to give feedback to your RP with absolutely no charge.

If anyone has some free time, i wouldn't mind sone feedback. I can do a few ppl tonight after my son crashes out

Since neither of these RPs are my best work I ve somsome feedback on them. Feedback both and you get feed back for every round up to and including Lethal Lottery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back