[Request/Offer] Feedback Thread

I'll also give Creative feedback for the Lottery after the show takes place.

Well gents any feedback on my RP would be greatly appreciated and will get you green rep & feedback as well.

It's the end of a cycle long story arc so I would really like to know if I did a good job.

I already have Yaz and FalK on my list of Creative feedback for the round. If you'd like to join that list, hit me up with some feedback on the Stevie RP and I'll get to you right after the shows are posted.

Well you still owe me from the Lottery if you wanted to pay that back, either on that RP or my RP this round that'd be nice.
Finally done. Sorry it took so long.

I noticed Fallout gave me some feedback so he's any my list. Any others who wants to give me some feedback this round will be added to the list.

I've thought up a way to keep the forgetting to a minimum so no one will have to wait a month

Since both my opponents no-showed this week I doubt my RP will get read much... so I'm willing to exchange feedback with people if they're up for it. I don't usually volunteer for giving feedback because half the time I feel like I'm not even sure if I'm executing what creative is looking for, but I'm game if you are.

Show feedback gets you cycle feedback including KC.

Iwould really know what i'm messing up so I can get better.

ATTENTION

Anyone does a Kingdom Come show feedback (Show feedback? What are those Jeff?) I'll give a full round of feedbacks starting from Meltdown following to the Apoc PPV including the PPV RP.

Chew on that juicy apple.

No one thinks i'm going to win it seems.

Could anyone please give me feedback so i know what I'm doing wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back