[Request/Offer] Feedback Thread

Done. You can either give it on my character sheet or my RP for the first cycle.

Can you do me a big favor and post it in the RP Feedback Thread? My PM was a bit full and I deleted it and I'm just not really good at keeping up with PMs and the like. I don't think anybody would mind if you put it over there. That way I'll also remember to give you feedback too.

I'll get you on your Random RP post if that's cool.

Can you do me a big favor and post it in the RP Feedback Thread? My PM was a bit full and I deleted it and I'm just not really good at keeping up with PMs and the like. I don't think anybody would mind if you put it over there. That way I'll also remember to give you feedback too.

That's a thread that exists? Huh. I feel that says something about how often I read other people's RPs back in the day.

If anyone wants to give my random RP a look over and give some feedback it would be appreciated. Its been a while since I've done an RP.

I hate the formatting, with regards to colouring, but that's a pet peeve of mine, and has been for a long time. Basically, if you rely on colour to identify speaker, fix your fucking formatting.

Literally what you did in your RP.

Literally what you did in your RP.

1) Just because I hate it doesn't mean I don't accept that it's the way things are written here. I also try to make sure that what I'm writing would be intelligible even without the colours.

2) Lee, unless it's necessary can we do eachother a favour and just not interact? Nothing positive will come of it.

1) Just because I hate it doesn't mean I don't accept that it's the way things are written here. I also try to make sure that what I'm writing would be intelligible even without the colours.

Tastycles just won the Mayhem Championship last week without using any colors or fancy formatting... and no disrespect to the other 3 people he faced last week, I would have voted for him if I was in creative, too. So... it can definitely be done.

Then again... my style is the exact thing you hate... but I'm all for it. People actually discussed it not too long ago. Some are purists like you who treat it like literature, whereas others like myself see RPs as a different type of art where visual aesthetics also come into play. Ultimately, one just needs to have faith that creative has the ability to judge fairly... and then rage quit when you lose.

Reactions: Lee

Left you some feedback

I'll be getting on the feedback I told Spidey I'd give him this weekend, so I'll give Fallout and K Web some while I'm at it since nobody has them covered yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back