Which Wrestler Has Hurt The Business Most

Kasey said:
Edge can actually wrestle. Adam Copeland may have a problem with regards to leaving other wrestler's women alone, but he sure as hell wouldn't be the first. Edge was over with the fans far before the whole schtick with Lita. If you want to point fingers about who can't get over, point them at Matt Hardy. He had pops you can't fabricate or buy upon his return and the angle those two were in is a once in a lifetime opportunity and because he sucks in the ring, no one even remembers what happened or gives a rat's @$$ what he does these days. He's gone back to being a low/mid-card player who jerks the curtain. Why exactly is Hogan so great, anyway? The lack of mobility in the ring? The dump-truck sized ego? How about the limited American wrestling repertoire? Maybe the played out gimmick that was corny and stupid before the 1990's even came to pass? How about the sabotaging of a wrestling company through a combination of all of the aforementioned items? I can go on, if you like. There are two guys that made Hogan what he is: Sylvester Stallone and Vince McMahon (thanks guys!) He wouldn't have been anything more than a New Japan/AWA stalwart who would've retired before 1990 if Vince hadn't spent the better part of a decade ramming Hulkamania down the collective throat of America. The whole list of guys you rattled off with the exception of the last two have been and are over with the fans (some more than others, mind you). I can't stand most of the WWE programming, but at least I can see that.

You are an idiot. The reason Matt isn't being pushed and etc, is because they had him lose to Edge, who can't wrestle worth a damn.

I mean, Mat Hardy should've dominated Edge evry time he wrestled him. I agree, they had a once in a life time angle, and like usual WWE screwed it up by jobbing Hardy to Edge.

But its typical from you Edge fans who can't see past the big fat nose on your face.

i don't like to get personal in these threads but i have a lot of respect for what Kasey says and i agree with nearly all of it but "Undertaker" (if that is your real name????) you have no idea what you are talking about. How can you say that Jonny Nitro has hurt this "business" more than someone like Mike Awesome who screwed ECW for money and Vince Mcmahon who by buying the competition consequently allowed his own show to go down the pan?

Undertaker said:
You are an idiot. The reason Matt isn't being pushed and etc, is because they had him lose to Edge, who can't wrestle worth a damn.

I mean, Mat Hardy should've dominated Edge evry time he wrestled him. I agree, they had a once in a life time angle, and like usual WWE screwed it up by jobbing Hardy to Edge.

But its typical from you Edge fans who can't see past the big fat nose on your face.
I'm an idiot? Yeah, because I champion a wrestler who's claim to fame is referring to himself as a computer program and only got his last run because his skanky girlfriend was aching to get "speared" by Adam Copeland? Yeah. I'm not some huge Edge supporter or something like that, so don't get ahead of yourself, junior. I can't stand most of the WWE's product, anyway. Matt Hardy wasn't given the opportunity because he's not that good. He can't pace a match, has decent (at best) mic skills, and has the ring psychology of a chimp. He has all of the same problems as his brother Jeff, but their primary difference is that Jeff took more cheap, sick bumps in his career to TRY and get somewhere. The fact is that Edge scooped more pops and more heat in his last two years than Matt Hardy ever did or ever will in his career because he is the superior performer, without question. When you have the urge to resort to calling me names, at least back it up with some intelligence, not this horse$hit.

HHH. Yeah he is a good wrestler, but everything was done for him. Because of him Jericho did not get the belt until later. Look at Raw when did it go down hill? When they were doing the same screwy story line: HHH the Champ talks and talks then a wrestler comes out. HHH does something to him, he comes back and they have a feud. And he screws the wrestler on becoming a champion!

I'm surprised that Eric Bischoff is hardly mentioned. He's screwed over many talented wrestlers in wcw, like Ric Flair,Eddie,Jericho etc for Hogan and his boys. He was more concerned about "killing" the WWE then make his product better, and I think that's what destroyed him. Look he basically crapped over a man who eveutally helped destroy his empire. So I'll say Mr. Biscoff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back