Wrestlezone Confessional

Father:_Polley

Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
Confession is good for the soul, so as I've too much time on my hands, I've decided to host a confessional (and the name change will reflect this when it kicks in)

Step inside and confess your sins against your WZ brethren, or just get something off your chest.

Owing to my being neither Catholic, nor a priest, this confession has no bearing on your eternal state

This guy I know, lets call him Stephen, thinks he's an Irish priest...what should I do?

I'm secretly in love with Mr. Eko.

Alas, it is unrequited.:icon_cry:

lh4.jpg

SO polley my friend, lets still say he's called Stephen, now thinks Beckham wont score 800 goals tonight

I love the idea of being rich; when I'm exercising, it's all I think about.

If there is an all-knowing, all-powerful, and all-benevolent God, then I think the reason why he/she won't let me win the lottery is because I'd give the finger to relationships and just order three to four high-priced call girls a month to take care of my physical needs.

My mind is very strange: sometimes, it involuntarily goes back to some of the most embarrassing moments of my life, and I tell myself to shut the fuck up (my mind that is...I tell it to shut the fuck, but since it's "mine," I am, in essence, telling myself to shut the fuck up).

Sometimes, I have a sense of entitlement, not because I was brought up to believe that I'm entitled to certain things, but because it seems that my hard work hardly ever pays off. So, on the rare occasion that something does fall into my lap, I see it as my desert rather than something that I got lucky with (I am well aware, though, that is has everything to do with luck and nothing to do with desert).

If there is an all-knowing, all-powerful, and all-benevolent God, then I think the reason why he/she won't let me win the lottery is because I'd give the finger to relationships and just order three to four high-priced call girls a month to take care of my physical needs.

My mind is very strange: sometimes, it involuntarily goes back to some of the most embarrassing moments of my life, and I tell myself to shut the fuck up (my mind that is...I tell it to shut the fuck, but since it's "mine," I am, in essence, telling myself to shut the fuck up).

Sometimes, I have a sense of entitlement, not because I was brought up to believe that I'm entitled to certain things, but because it seems that my hard work hardly ever pays off. So, on the rare occasion that something does fall into my lap, I see it as my desert rather than something that I got lucky with (I am well aware, though, that is has everything to do with luck and nothing to do with desert).

I read this entire thing... and I must say...

you have the Sig of the Year so far.

I cracked one of to Paris Hilton...Twice
Get out

I see dead people.
Likewise
Nothing to be ashamed off, he is lovable
I am racist against Native Guatemalans. I blame Carlos Mencia.
Go hug someone
JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1822478 said:
I'm actually a woman. Or not. :rolleyes:
This doesn't actually surprise me
I stole KB's Gatorade. And framed whomever he thought it was. Unless he thought it was me. In that case, he's right.
He will exact revenge

I'm currently playing Assassins Creed and have forgotten all the controls
I used to watch the Teletubbies.
Me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back