Wrestlezone Confessional

I think it's funny when turtles get stuck upside down

Turtles can die if that happens. My sister has one and it's not good for them to be like that too long cos can't breathe. :disappointed:

For that, I think you should be forced to watch a Charlie Haas match. One without Rico

Turtles can die if that happens. My sister has one and it's not good for them to be like that too long cos can't breathe. :disappointed:

For that, I think you should be forced to watch a Charlie Haas match. One without Rico

Why dont you just tip me upside down so I cant breathe, jeez

-EDIT- Basically I find that punishment very harsh -EDIT-

It's been on my mind since I signed up but after I signed up I realised I used to come on here and have had a previous account which was banned because I flamed Disco Inferno like 2 years ago.

I shouldn't be banned though, since I remember Pippen confessed to the same thing and he wasn't banned.

I got carried away in the complaint thread.
I tried to help what I thought was a new user, only to realise it was a former admin here.

Then I apologised for that and kinda got caught up in the whole mudslinging, as such.

So I thought I'd confess this, and apologise if I came across as a complete twat.

Its none of my business. I'm just a guy with not too many non-spam posts and had no reason to be there. I understand this and am sorry if I have offended any of the mod/admin team with my actions.

Thank you Norcal for your unofficial takeover. And welcome back.

As for Planty - bang your head of the wall for idiocy. Check post counts before assuming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back